Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leave and re-enter Singapore within a few hours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave and re-enter Singapore within a few hours?

Hello,

Was wondering if it's okay for a Malaysian to: Enter on the 17 Feb, depart 18 Feb and re-enter SIN in just 4, 5 hours? I'm planning to do a mileage run before finally leaving on the 19 Feb.

Will Singapore immigration give me any problems?

As long as you don't max out your 30-day pass and hope to re-enter as you mentioned, it shouldn't be a problem - provided you have both your outbound and inbound BPs.

Don't be surprised if the officer asks more than usual though. Just tell the truth and if necessary, produce your ticket which you'll be using to exit singapore.

Comment

In November 2011, I did a Singapore - Hong Kong return flight on United in one day. No questions asked and no problems departing or re-entering. Like the previous post, if you are asked questions, tell the truth. I hope this helps you.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by W_Flyer View Post
        Hello,

Was wondering if it's okay for a Malaysian to: Enter on the 17 Feb, depart 18 Feb and re-enter SIN in just 4, 5 hours? I'm planning to do a mileage run before finally leaving on the 19 Feb.

Will Singapore immigration give me any problems?
        Doing KUL - SIN 4 hour turnaround is actually pretty common. I did it several times when I just flew up to KL for a meeting before returning home. No questions would normally be asked.
        Life's A Bitch,
        Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Working...
        X