Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redeem your airline ticket using Starpoints!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redeem your airline ticket using Starpoints!

Hi members,

I have a couple of news to share so do bear with me.

“Dear members,

I would like to introduce a marvelous redemption program that allows you to redeem Starpoints for airline tickets.

Starwood Preferred Guest® is the first and only hotel loyalty program to offer members to use their Starpoints® for flight redemption on more than 350 airlines with no blackouts. With this program, you can avoid the usual restrictions that are attached with most frequent-flyer awards, especially during peak periods.

All you need to do is to visit our website www.spg.com/flights, search for flights, select your preferred travel itinerary and redeem your Starpoints for the entire cost of a round-trip flight. Taxes and booking fees are included in the price of the flight and even allows you to earn airline miles where applicable.

This program is available to all SPG® members and accessible to almost every flight worldwide.

Do visit our dedicated website for more details or simply give us a call to find out more.

If you have not enrolled yourself into our Starwood Preferred Guest Program, join us now and start exploring our world of exclusive benefits and flexible award options.”

apguest.forum@starwoodhotels.com

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
    Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd
Working...
X