• Show
Clear All

• [FRA] LH - First Class Terminal

Comment

Transfer sheet for car ride to plane

Comment

It definitely get my vote for best lounge in the world

Comment

Indeed. Right now, from all the lounges I had been to, the FCT is number one, and the VS CH at LHR is number two.

Comment

Great pictures!

BTW, what are the access rules?

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
              Great pictures!

BTW, what are the access rules?
              Basically you have to be departing in F on LH (not *A) or arriving in F and continuing the same day (so if you arrived in F long haul and then take C intra europe you can get access but you have to clear immigration etc) or be HON with LH.

Comment

Very nice.
                Can;t wait to finally see it for myself.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL
                  Very nice.
                  Can;t wait to finally see it for myself.
                  Me too! LH has set the bar quite high for SQ to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                    Basically you have to be departing in F on LH (not *A) or arriving in F and continuing the same day (so if you arrived in F long haul and then take C intra europe you can get access but you have to clear immigration etc) or be HON with LH.
                    Can it be used as an arrivals lounge if you arrive on LH F but aren't continuing on LH?
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                      Can it be used as an arrivals lounge if you arrive on LH F but aren't continuing on LH?
                      If you're arriving LH F but continuing on LH C or Y - yes. If you're continuing on another carrier - no, because of car transfer issues.

Comment

This lounge is the best I've ever experienced. It's just great to stay there. If you are arriving LH F and for example have a flight with BA next or any other carrier you can still use the FCLs.

regards m
                        You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by hon2 View Post
                          If you are arriving LH F and for example have a flight with BA next or any other carrier you can still use the FCLs.
                          The FCLs are also great themselves. Exactly the same sans limo.
                          Spent 8 hrs in them while waiting for a connecting flight on AA, and of course the FCLs royally trounce the Admirals Club.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post

SQflyergirl can you get me a rubber ducky please?

Comment

How did I managed to miss this thread. Thanks SQFG. Any more pics?

Comment

Working...
                              X