[LHR] VS - Clubhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derek View Post
    Has any KF EGs flying SQ Y managed to get access to the clubhouse recently?

Been looking everywhere to see if I can access this lounge but can't seem to get a definitive answer.
    Huh, why not?? Was there a change of rule?

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
      Huh, why not?? Was there a change of rule?
      I think one of the posts in another thread mentioned that VS CH access isn't mentioned in the latest EG membership guide.

Derek, I flew on Feb 15 and got in with no problems.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        I think one of the posts in another thread mentioned that VS CH access isn't mentioned in the latest EG membership guide.

Derek, I flew on Feb 15 and got in with no problems.
        OK now that's getting me nervous...is this in anticipation of SQ pulling out of VS?

Comment

I also flew on 23rd Jan with no problems...

Comment

Does the VS clubhouse at LHR have a secure luggage store area? I'd quite like to leave my bags in the lounge and then go shopping (and lounge-hopping!!). Is that possible? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by More Champagne Sir? View Post
              Does the VS clubhouse at LHR have a secure luggage store area?

Yes, there is a bag check area next to the shoe shine chap on the left as you walk in. They take coats and bags for storage whilst you are in the CH.

Nick

Comment

Thanks Nick ^

Comment

Sorry for going over an old query but being a lounge dragon fearing person, can I just confrim that KF Gold flying on VS premium econ can get access to the VS Clubhouse at Heathrow? It doesn't say so anywhere on the SQ website.

Comment

Originally posted by LHR View Post
                    Sorry for going over an old query but being a lounge dragon fearing person, can I just confrim that KF Gold flying on VS premium econ can get access to the VS Clubhouse at Heathrow? It doesn't say so anywhere on the SQ website.
                    You should get access. You should also get priority checkin, boarding and luggage handling.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

That's fantastic. Thanks. Look forward to enjoying it!

Comment

YES! Got into the Clubhouse last week without any issues with my KF Gold and flying on VS premium economy. What an amazing lounge Will be flying out on SQ Y this week and will see if they let me in again.

Comment

Originally posted by LHR View Post
                          YES! Got into the Clubhouse last week without any issues with my KF Gold and flying on VS premium economy. What an amazing lounge Will be flying out on SQ Y this week and will see if they let me in again.
                          I couldn't agree more. LHR VS Clubhouse is indeed the best lounge i know so far. Far more superior than silver kris by miles

Comment

Well I am hoping there is no change for access in the near future.

Comment

Got in again flying SQ Y with KF Gold and this time managed to get a complimentary head massage too!

Comment

Quick question from a Newbie ?

I just wondered if i will be able to use VS clubhouse at LHR when departing in biz class on SQ ?

I am silver elite with SQ at the moment if that makes a difference ?
                                Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Comment

Working...
                                X