SQTalk  

Go Back   SQTalk > Singapore Airlines > SQ Catering and Amenities > Singapore Airlines Catering

Old 18th August 2009, 08:17 PM   #1
feb01mel
SQTalk Solitaire PPS

Programs: QPPS, Intercontinental IHG Platinum Ambassador
Send a message via MSN to feb01mel
Default Can Shi Quan Shi Mei Meal be requested on First Class departing from Singapore?

Hi All,

I am travelling on SQ 16 to SFO from SIN in Sep. Can I specially request the signature "Shi Quan Shi Mei" chinese meal (this meal is usually offered in first class flights to & from Hong Kong, Beijing & Shanghai) in another flight, SQ 16, which is serving lunch, departing from Singapore?
feb01mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2009, 09:15 PM   #2
stargold
SQTalk PPS Club

No. Only available on the flights where it is offered.
stargold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August 2009, 07:23 AM   #3
flyingfox
SQTalk Elite Silver

Don't feel too upset over not being able to pre-order - the few times I've tried it, the food was not brilliant.

It is very difficult to do Chinese food correctly on a plane - it needs to be served out of the wok and does not taste good with a re-heat, especially the yucky wilted vegetables I've had with them.
flyingfox is offline   Reply With Quote