SQTalk  

Go Back   SQTalk > Singapore Airlines > SQ Catering and Amenities > Singapore Airlines Catering

Old 5th April 2011, 02:30 PM   #1
StrataCruiser
SQTalker

Programs: KrisFlyer, Qantas FF
Default SHI QUAN SHI MEI - SQ830

Hi All,
I have a F booking on SQ830 in June. I am wondering if "SHI QUAN SHI MEI" still available on that route? I searched the "F Menu" thread and only managed to find an old post.

Thanks in advance.

StrataCuriser.

P.s. OT here, I am a avid collector of 1:400 Model Planes, anyone knows any good models shops in Shanghai and Singapore?
StrataCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2016, 06:52 PM   #2
SilverKrisSRG
SQTalk Elite Gold

Programs: PPS Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrataCruiser View Post
Hi All,
I have a F booking on SQ830 in June. I am wondering if "SHI QUAN SHI MEI" still available on that route? I searched the "F Menu" thread and only managed to find an old post.

Thanks in advance.

StrataCuriser.

P.s. OT here, I am a avid collector of 1:400 Model Planes, anyone knows any good models shops in Shanghai and Singapore?
Yes, it should be available on all flights to/from shanghai, beijing and hongkong, when I flew SQ807 Suites class end of 2014 the service was replaced by Ming Jia Zhen Zuan, but now back to Shi Quan Shi Mei.

as for model planes, i would suggest you go to Hobby Co at QVB in Sydney, a wide array of models.
SilverKrisSRG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2019, 02:45 PM   #3
Squeezer
SQTalker

Can any kind soul tell me if this is a breakfast or lunch flight in J?

Or is it possible to get them to serve at a preferred timing?
Squeezer is offline   Reply With Quote