A glimpse of Christmas around the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by up and away View Post
    It's hard to make a christmas deco on an airplane not tacky- unless you've got mood lighting.
    I don't think it's that hard. You mainly need passengers who appreciate the gesture.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

The definition or the value of being tacky for each individual is varied. For me, the X-mas deco on board SQ will not be categorized as tacky. I have to say that it has a taste. But of course in the past 7 years, I preferred certain arrangement style, but still all were not tacky. And yes, I do appreciate the gesture for having the Christmas decoration which always remind me of a new year coming, and of course other things as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        I don't think it's that hard. You mainly need passengers who appreciate the gesture.
        Originally posted by CGK
        The definition or the value of being tacky for each individual is varied. For me, the X-mas deco on board SQ will not be categorized as tacky. I have to say that it has a taste. But of course in the past 7 years, I preferred certain arrangement style, but still all were not tacky. And yes, I do appreciate the gesture for having the Christmas decoration which always remind me of a new year coming, and of course other things as well.
        Well said.

Comment

Comment

Christmas In Chicago

Comment

London turns into a ghost town the day before Christmas

Some views overlooking Russell Square at 0830 today the 24th. Usually the intersection is bumper to bumper on Southampton Row, and pedestrians (tourists, workers, students) are briskly walking across the square.

I'm loving the stillness (because I'll escape it soon ).

Merry Christmas, everyone.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Ah ......... Take me back, to chicagooooooooooooo............

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                  Some views overlooking Russell Square at 0830 today the 24th. Usually the intersection is bumper to bumper on Southampton Row, and pedestrians (tourists, workers, students) are briskly walking across the square.

I'm loving the stillness (because I'll escape it soon ).

Merry Christmas, everyone.
                  Too quiet. And no sign of snow? Merry Christmas and safe travel all.

Comment

Finally organised!

Well, the tree is now up and new sofas delivered this morning, so hotel nickbot is finally looking festive and a little more liveable Inlaws just at the door too, so better dash and be sociable! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

Comment

Nice!
                      Merry Christmas!

Comment

A few (v poor quality) photos fom Bethlehem on Christmas Eve.

Comment

This thread looks very nice with the snowflakes.

Nickbot's Christmas tree looks really nice!
                          Last edited by phaleesy; 25 December 2007, 06:01 PM. Reason: Comment on Xmas tree

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                            This thread looks very nice with the snowflakes.
                            I was just thinking the same, everywhere is having a white christmas this year.

Comment

Heineken Tree in Seoul !!

Comment

Thanks all for sharing.... Was in NY just a few days ago. Arrived in late afternoon and tried hard to head out to 5th Ave to get some Xmas lights shots for SQT.. Too tired ..Alas, I failed....

Instead, I will share this with you; something closer to home.

Merry Christmas.
                                Last edited by SQFAN; 25 December 2007, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X