Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    No free weekend certs ?.
    I have three but booked them to use at the Maria Cristina in San Sebastian; the W in IST; and the Westin in Osaka (the least value of the three so I may replace that).

Anyway, SPG free weekend certs in my experience have not been that good (unlike Hyatt FFNs) - when I want to use then (e.g. the new StR Osaka), there's been no standard room availability (as opposed to a deluxe room etc). I imagine the same may be true for the Costa Navarino properties given the rates shown.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      I've long since given up on Athens/Piraeus taxi drivers.....
      This evening - EUR 17+ from Piraeus to Vouliagmeni. I give him 50 and ask for 32 change and he pretends that I meant he should take 32 himself!

Comment

They're in a league of their own these taxi drivers. It is simply a disgrace.

Comment

Let's see if this works. I got someone to write me the following:

It says (I think) please give me an official receipt (printed out by computer - not a handwritten one - which they're apparently required by law to have) including all surcharges etc; thank you. I'll show it to the driver and get in only after he agrees; and then once I get there, wait until I get a receipt before I pay.

Comment

It says precisely:

"Please provide a receipt printed from a taximeter and not handwritten (including any deemed additional charges, e.g. from a call, waiting, etc.)

Thank you."

Comment

Working...
            X