Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B777-200 - seats 63H & K

Hello again.

We booked these seats for our SIN-BNE leg of our trip. I've noticed on Seat Expert that they say that the seats are fitted at an angle. Has anyone travelled in these seats? Did you find them to be less comfortable than a regular Y? The priority for us was 2 seats together, and it is the shortest leg of our journey so we could probably cope with them. Just curious as to whether any of you real seat experts had an opinion about them.

Thank you.

These seats are slightly curved as the aircraft gets narrower toward the rear of the aircraft but not much, I've taken these seats before and also 64H&K, I would say it is still comfortable, but I'd ignore seats C, D and H as they have entertainment box under the seat in front, so it means less leg room. If you want 2 seats maybe 50A&C if you can get them, as they do not have entertainment box under the seat in front of you.
    The Romance of Travel... Singapore Airlines

Comment

Thank you. I'm the one seating in 63H, and according to the seat map I would have 62J in front of me - does that mean that I won't have the bothersome entertainment box under my feet?

Comment

Originally posted by dreamwatch View Post
        Thank you. I'm the one seating in 63H, and according to the seat map I would have 62J in front of me - does that mean that I won't have the bothersome entertainment box under my feet?
        That's right. You won't have that bothersome inflight entertainment system box under your feet.

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

You might wanna not go so far back... it'd quite near the rear galley

\

Comment

You know, I'm definitely weird - the galleys don't bother me. With one exception. We were on a 747 and were seated right next to the middle galley. Well, that was a dreadful flight. It wasn't just the noise, because we were beside the galley the light was a total pain, and it was also a tight squeeze for the trolleys so I got bumped a lot. Not fun. But if the galley is just behind us I'm fine. And I now have very nice noise cancelling headphones that mean I can't hear a single thing other than what I'm listening to. And I do like to be fairly close to the toilet, so again that doesn't bother me at all. Yep, definitely a weirdo.

Comment

Working...
              X