Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SYD] SQ - Silver Kris Lounge (First Class)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here the pictures that we need for SKL in SYD:

- The front entrance. Keep forgetting to do this.
    - There is the shower room
    - Of course the C section
    - May be the two computer desk
    - If there are some hot food?
    - Freezer/Cooler
    - The lounge from the other side of the wall, instead of the one we took.

You are not shy at all.

Comment

As far as I know, this lounge has been refurbished, right? Anyone has pictures for the updates? Thanks in advance!

Comment

I just got back from SYD and visited the SQ SKL F and NZ lounges however took only 3 pictures in total of both lounges using my cell phone (not good quality or angles though). It was my first time at the lounges hence am unable to comment or the SKL F renovations.

Sydney SQ F lounge (Sept 08)

Sydney NZ lounge (Sept 08)

Sydney NZ lounge (Sept 08)

Cheers.
        Last edited by SQ All The Way; 5 October 2008, 05:27 AM. Reason: modification of BBCodes in order to show pictures. LGT

Comment

Nice to see the lounge dragon(s) in here are still are miserly about letting other *A guests in, despite it being a *A Gold lounge and the rules that go with it.

Just rocked up with my TG F BP. She looked at it and said 'The Air New New Zealand lounge is for Thai passengers and is just along the corridor', and in fairness TG do stamp 'Air New Zealand Lounge' on the BP. I said I knew this, but wanted to use the SKL and before she could answer I said 'and as it is a *A Gold lounge I am supposed to be allowed to use it'. She glared at me and asked me had I got my *A Gold card. I replied I didn't need it as I am flying F on TG. She didn't reply and started to write something down and just as she finished I pulled my TPP card out and said 'I am Solitaire if that makes a difference ?'.

I suppose some might say (song there somewhere...) that it's good that they are so anal about letting 'other' people in, even though it is in contravention of *A pplicy. But you can understand why other *A members get so p*ssed with SQ at times.

Comment

deleted
            Last edited by trekkie; 23 September 2010, 11:24 PM.

Comment

This may be better suited here or may have previously been mentioned in another thread, but I digress...

For $AUD50 one is entitled to purchase a day pass for the Air New Zealand 'Day Pass Offer' NZ Lounge in SYD, MEL or BNE when flying TG..

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                Nice to see the lounge dragon(s) in here are still are miserly about letting other *A guests in, despite it being a *A Gold lounge and the rules that go with it.

Just rocked up with my TG F BP. She looked at it and said 'The Air New New Zealand lounge is for Thai passengers and is just along the corridor', and in fairness TG do stamp 'Air New Zealand Lounge' on the BP. I said I knew this, but wanted to use the SKL and before she could answer I said 'and as it is a *A Gold lounge I am supposed to be allowed to use it'. She glared at me and asked me had I got my *A Gold card. I replied I didn't need it as I am flying F on TG. She didn't reply and started to write something down and just as she finished I pulled my TPP card out and said 'I am Solitaire if that makes a difference ?'.

I suppose some might say (song there somewhere...) that it's good that they are so anal about letting 'other' people in, even though it is in contravention of *A policy. But you can understand why other *A members get so p*ssed with SQ at times.
                The bean counters at SQ will no doubt be pleased that their lounge dragons at SYD are still doing them proud and breathing fire at anyone not flying SQ who dare to try and enter their beloved SKL.

I had a repeat of the above episode a couple of weeks ago where they tried to shoo me off to the NZ lounge, and I heard them get increasingly annoyed as people kept trying to enter the lounge

To be fair as it is directly opposite the lift and the escalator people do tend to head straight to the SKL as a matter of course, so it must get a little tedious after a while.

Comment

Working...
                X