Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Q class fare the lowest fare class for SQ economy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Q class fare the lowest fare class for SQ economy?

sq quote online for bwn-sin-icn...

Q class fare for S$3592 (nett total for 2 adults and 2 children including taxes, etc) for travelling dates in mid-aug. works out to be average S$900/pax.

S$100/pax of cancellation for fully unutilised ticket and change of date/flight permitted... its seems like a good deal.

question: is Q class fare the lowest fare class?

One of the lowest, and no mileage accrual.

... Economy Class tickets issued in V, Q, G, N or T booking classes on Singapore Airlines and V, Q, G, N, T, W or L booking classes on SilkAir are ineligible for mileage accrual. ...

Comment

V class is the lowest, but not available on all flights, especially the heavily travelled ones.
      My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

wow.. v class? is v class available online? cannot seem to get v class from website of sia,

Comment

Usually 'v' class is for SPECIAL PROMO for limited period with lots of restriction such as minimum stays, no changes at all...etc. Some destinations hv 'n' class which is for GV4...etc. All these no mileage accrual...

Comment

Usually 'v' class is for SPECIAL PROMO for limited period with lots of restriction such as minimum stays, no changes at all...etc. Some destinations hv 'n' class which is for GV4...etc. All these no mileage accrual...
            GV4?
            Whats that?
            zxcvbn

Comment

I think GV4 is the "4 to fly" fares
              matt_will_fix_it

Comment

I don't think so, as I just booked N Class tickets, just 1 pax.
                zxcvbn

Comment

How about "Great value 4"? just a guess...
                  matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Originally posted by matt_will_fix_it View Post
                    I think GV4 is the "4 to fly" fares
                    That's correct, GV4 = min 4 pax to travel fares.

N class doesn't necessarily mean a GV2/4 fare though.
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by kal View Post
                      thanks... but i think GV4 may not be offerred for routes ex-BWN... as i cannot find any...

mileage accrual is not important to me for this booking... i m more interested in lowest fare

Comment

Working...
                      X