No announcement yet.

[HKG] VS - Clubhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see VS have announced a second daily LHR-HKG service. Not sure if this will affect the opening times ?.

Comment

I'm now in the VS CH (QPP on a SQ Y BP).

Sole fillet with jerusalem artichoke puree, tomato & caper salsa and parsley olive oil dressing, washed down with pinot grigio is a great prep for 3 hrs in a full SQ Y cabin...

Comment

Had the pleasure of spending some time here recently, and it's a great lounge. Must be the best lounge in HKG apart from the CX ones of course. Certainly better than TG F and SKL F which I also visited (decided to skip the RCC).

Do note this is no longer shared with BR, so opening times have been reduced and they're only open the the evening VS departures.

Taittinger and made to order light meal of spicy pork salad was a perfect start to SQ2 in F

Comment

Am in the VS Clubhouse lounge now waiting for SQ863. It's definitely miles ahead of SQ's SKL in HKG.

Comment

Hi:

Can travelling in Star Alliance carrier's business class passengers use this [HKG] VS - Clubhouse? Or just SIA's Business Class and above passengers can use?
            How come flying SIA can use Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse?
            That time I flew United's Business Class only went SIA, THAI and United's Red carpet club. Did I miss this VS clubhouse?

Thanks

Comment

Don't worry - you haven't missed out!

It's just SQ - and not other *A airlines - because SQ have an agreement with VS (helped by the fact that SQ own 49% of VS).

Comment

tt's great!

so next time i fly SIA from hong kong & tokyo to SIN, i can use VS clubhouse...+ host of other star alliance carrier's lounge!! more value!!
                Tokyo: VS Clubhouse + United's red carpet club + ANA lounge
                HKG: VS Clubhouse + SIA Silverkris lounge + United's red carpet club + THAI's Royal Orchid Lounge!

wah!! like tt must check in at least 3hrs advance ah!! at least 30mins to 45 mins for each lounge to check out!!

must remember to take the shower kit for all lounges!! C.U.T.E!!!

Comment

Somebody else (e.g. SQ LPP) knowledgable in these things can advise but I believe that the lounges you mention may not all be open at the same time.

For example, when I flew SQ out of NRT, I didn't go to the Virgin Clubhouse but I can't remember why now...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                    Am in the VS Clubhouse lounge now waiting for SQ863. It's definitely miles ahead of SQ's SKL in HKG.
                    So the HKG Clubhouse is open in the early afternoon for the 13.30 departure of SQ863? I want to check because I'm traveling in F on that flight next month and would love to use the VS CH if it's open at that time.

Comment

Yes, the second VS departure to LHR leaves at 1415 hours. IIRC, EVA Air also uses the Clubhouse, and there are seven BR flights per day.

Comment

Originally posted by patgarrett View Post
                        So the HKG Clubhouse is open in the early afternoon for the 13.30 departure of SQ863? I want to check because I'm traveling in F on that flight next month and would love to use the VS CH if it's open at that time.
                        The VS Club House opens at 1100. Was there at 1045 but the dragon ladies weren't on duty yet but still let in by the lounge staff.

Originally posted by kchika View Post
                        Yes, the second VS departure to LHR leaves at 1415 hours. IIRC, EVA Air also uses the Clubhouse, and there are seven BR flights per day.
                        EVA no longer uses the VS Club House, they are now at the Plaza Premium Lounge.

Comment

Working...
                        X