[HKG] VS - Clubhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyingDobber View Post
    Lounge hopping - not thought of that...TG then VS for when the VS opens after 4.30pm . UA not sure about, do they have different rules? I am on SQ in Y with KF EG status.
    VS lounge is shared with BR, and it is operating from morning. You will have access as long as you present your SQ BP and your KFEG card. Before 4.30pm they will give you the BR menu, after 4.30pm the VS menu.

Your KFEG status comes with *G status too. You will thus have access to TG and UA lounge as they are *G lounges. As usual, present your SQ BP and your KFEG card for access.

VS, TG and UA lounge are all at the West side of Terminal 1 (Gate 33-80), while the SQ lounge is at the East side of Terminal 1 (Gate 1-32).

An additional note, VS and UA lounge is at the same corner, while the TG lounge is at another corner.

Originally posted by FlyingDobber View Post
    Looked at the pictures of TG on a web site, looks nice. Other posters have mentioned the walk - any idea of how long?
    The walk is from the West wing to the East wing of the Terminal. You should not take more than 15 mins. Enjoy the lounges.

Comment

Sorry for being off-topic, but can a KFEG gain access to VS CH when flying in VS PE?

Comment

Originally posted by kchika View Post
        Sorry for being off-topic, but can a KFEG gain access to VS CH when flying in VS PE?
        Yes
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Another question, slightly different. I'm KFEG and am planning to travel on VS Y. Am I allowed access? I've got another mate flying with me on the same flight, I suppose I'm not allowed to bring guest?

If not allowed, then which lounge would be the next best option (allowing 1 guest)?

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
            Another question, slightly different. I'm KFEG and am planning to travel on VS Y. Am I allowed access? I've got another mate flying with me on the same flight, I suppose I'm not allowed to bring guest?

If not allowed, then which lounge would be the next best option (allowing 1 guest)?
            You're allowed access but won't be allowed to take a guest in.

The best option if both of you want to be in a lounge: the pay-for-access Plaza Premium Lounge.

Comment

I'm going to Hong Kong later this month, flying to HK on SQ, flying out on OZ. Can I get into the HKG Virgin Club House with a Krisflyer Elite Gold card & the Asiana boarding pass, or is it only available when flying on SQ?

Thanks,

Matt_will_fix_it
              matt_will_fix_it

Comment

An SQ BP is needed, because the arrangement is due to SQ part-ownership of VS, not SQ's *A affiliation.

Comment

Can I get into the VS Clubhouse in HKG if I have a SQ F boarding pass?

I am flying paid F and don't have any status.

Comment

Originally posted by dnllam View Post
                    Can I get into the VS Clubhouse in HKG if I have a SQ F boarding pass?

I am flying paid F and don't have any status.
                    Yes a F or C boarding pass will get you in

Comment

What are the opening hours of the VS CH? I am taking SQ 863 and hope to check out the VS CH. And I am on whY.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                        What are the opening hours of the VS CH? I am taking SQ 863 and hope to check out the VS CH. And I am on whY.
                        The VSCH is open for your SQ flight. In general, this VSCH is open every day from the 1st EVA Air (BR) flight departure, to the last VS flight departure. BR uses VSCH as their contract lounge.

However take note you are not allowed to bring in a guest even with PPS membership.

Comment

Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
                          The VSCH is open for your SQ flight. In general, this VSCH is open every day from the 1st EVA Air (BR) flight departure, to the last VS flight departure. BR uses VSCH as their contract lounge.

However take note you are not allowed to bring in a guest even with PPS membership.
                          Thanks, aerosmith! I have an expiring VS gold thanks to those SIN-KUL runs.

Comment

Some pics from the VS CH taken in May 08. No problems in acessing the VS CH using SQ PPS and Y ticket. Eva lounge dragon told me not to take photos of the lounge!

Wonton soup from the Eva menu.

Comment

Entrance to the lounge

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                                Eva lounge dragon told me not to take photos of the lounge!
                                Perhaps you misunderstood? What she meant was to take the pictures of her as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X