[DXB] SQ Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DXB] SQ Lounge

According to SQ website, SQ pax has access to 4 possible lounges - AF Lounge, *A Lounge, Dubai F Lounge and Dubai J Lounge. SQ's website shows that only the AF and Dubai J Lounge have shower facilities - my flight is in the evening and I prefer have a wash at the end of the very hot day. Which one would people recommend?

Thanks!

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
    According to SQ website, SQ pax has access to 4 possible lounges - AF Lounge, *A Lounge, Dubai F Lounge and Dubai J Lounge. SQ's website shows that only the AF and Dubai J Lounge have shower facilities - my flight is in the evening and I prefer have a wash at the end of the very hot day. Which one would people recommend?

Thanks!
    The AF Lounge (Designated SQ lounge) has very basic shower facilities. Don't expect a luxury shower experience, but adequate for a shower and change.

Not a large lounge either.

More on the AF Lounge here.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
      The AF Lounge (Designated SQ lounge) has very basic shower facilities. Don't expect a luxury shower experience, but adequate for a shower and change.

Not a large lounge either.

More on the AF Lounge here.
      Many thanks, yflyer! There's no airport you haven't had some experience!

Comment

Just came back from DXB. As I had TPP status, I was assigned the Dubai First Class Lounge (next to Gate C14).

It was a cosy (read small) 3-level lounge with a single shower room at the top level. No toiletries were given except a towel. They had shampoo, bath soap and conditioner in large dispensers. The shower facility was pretty cramp.

Level 1 had about 20 sofa seats and about 8 2-seater dining tables. It had quite an extensive choice of self-service liquor. The buffet line wasn't too bad, with mostly Indian and middle-eastern fare, so sashimi and simple sushi. Lots of bread and cheese selection, plus a good fruit counter. There were also a few items on a menu that one can order from including dimsum items (halal of course).

Level 2 is a smoking area that contained a similar number of sofa seats, including about 3-4 massage chairs. It also had a buffet with a simpler selection of food and drinks.

The lounge isn't great but it isn't too bad either. Sorry, I was too tired to take pics after a very long hot day travelling the ends of Dubai.

Comment

Working...
        X