No announcement yet.

[JFK] VS - Clubhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I inquiry about the lounge access rules for SQ pax. The First Class pax as well as all Solitaire (regardless of class of travel) will be invited to VS Clubhouse. Business Class pax, QPP, KF Elite Gold will be invited to Oasis Lounge.
    There is a StarGold Lounge operated by LX next door to VS CH. But, I have not been there recently. Thus can not compare between Oasis and LX lounge.

Comment

I visited both last December and I can safely say that the VS Clubhouse sure beats the Swiss *G lounge. The Swiss lounge food is a buffet spread with some very good chocolates, I must say.

Considering that it claims to have reopened on 20 Dec while I was there on 25, it was in a great condition.

Comment

Dinner

Lighter bites

Soup of the day
        with a selection of fresh breads

Bigger bites
        Herb crusted New Zealand baby rack of lamb
        with sauteedBrussels sprouts, warm apple, bacon, fresh horseradish and lentil salad

The picture above doesn't match with the menu. I don't like lentils. Thus, I asked the waiter to surprise me with something else to accompany the rack of lamb.

Naughty but nice
        Berry buckle cake
        with grenadine cream

Comment

i can't get in flying out on SQ25 in Y, having bmi gold, right?
          Home is where your heart is.

Comment

No, afraid not.

Access was not a general *G benefit.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

well then LX C will be my pick. good as well
              Home is where your heart is.

Comment

AFAIK, access to the VS CH at LHR (if not JFK) was/is a benefit of BD *G so if that's true and still the case, perhaps you might want to try there, Flo.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                  AFAIK, access to the VS CH at LHR (if not JFK) was/is a benefit of BD *G so if that's true and still the case, perhaps you might want to try there, Flo.
                  Technically, that's for BD *G travelling on VS. There are some anecdotes of SQ pax being able to get access as well, but it's not official policy.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

So is the VS CH at LHR axcesable to SQ buisness class passengers?

skooby

Comment

Originally posted by skooby View Post
                      So is the VS CH at LHR axcesable to SQ buisness class passengers?

skooby
                      You may be better off asking the question in the right thread for VS CH at LHR. Well for housekeeping sake. Thus to help others not to get confused between JFK and LHR location.

Comment

Working...
                      X