[FRA] LH Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdDalton View Post
    so basically my options for SIN-FRA-JFK on SQ F would be...

LH SEN near A51 (there is another at A26, but that is for Schengen only?)

LH SEN terminal B, gates B30-33

all LH BIZ?

any others? also, what gate does SQ26 use these days? and which lounge would be nearer for that gate?

thanks! first time in FRA.
    For SQ26, the low C gates are used, usually C4. There is no particularly convenient lounge, but the closest one would be the SEN lounge located at the high C gates, which will require you to clear security twice in total.

Comment

Originally posted by eriond View Post
      For SQ26, the low C gates are used, usually C4. There is no particularly convenient lounge, but the closest one would be the SEN lounge located at the high C gates, which will require you to clear security twice in total.
      TWICE!? twice to the lounge or once each way to lounge and to the gate? isnt the SEN lounge at the high C gates for *G and LH priority only?

Comment

Just flown out of FRA this morning and the old (and always packed) SEN lounge in B has closed and a new one has opened near gate B43.

To say this is an improvement would be an understatement, it is actually a nice lounge, with lots of space, new leather seats and a manned bar that you can sit at. It was also nowhere near full, whether that is to do with there being so much more room or not is difficult to tell.

Coming on top of them finally stopping charging you for wifi i the lounges things are looking up.

All they need to do now is get rid of their crappy slopey seats in J and I'll start flying them again.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          Just flown out of FRA this morning and the old (and always packed) SEN lounge in B has closed and a new one has opened near gate B43.

To say this is an improvement would be an understatement, it is actually a nice lounge, with lots of space, new leather seats and a manned bar that you can sit at. It was also nowhere near full, whether that is to do with there being so much more room or not is difficult to tell.

Coming on top of them finally stopping charging you for wifi i the lounges things are looking up.

All they need to do now is get rid of their crappy slopey seats in J and I'll start flying them again.
          so will travelling SQ26 in F be entitled to the new lounge near gate B43? if so, how far is it from the gate SQ26 docks at...presumably low Cs?

Comment

On SQ26 at FRA, it might not be worth the hassle to move from C to B and back to C again during that 1.5 hour transit just to use the SEN lounge at B43.

You have to clear security once when going to the C16 SEN lounge and once when you are heading to the gate at C4.

You can gain access to all SEN (and Biz) lounges even without any *A status as long as you are on a *A F ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by eriond View Post
              On SQ26 at FRA, it might not be worth the hassle to move from C to B and back to C again during that 1.5 hour transit just to use the SEN lounge at B43.

You have to clear security once when going to the C16 SEN lounge and once when you are heading to the gate at C4.

You can gain access to all SEN (and Biz) lounges even without any *A status as long as you are on a *A F ticket.
              thanks. will take that into consideration.

so in layman's term...which lounge is best for pax travelling on SQ26 F?

Comment

Originally posted by EdDalton View Post
                so in layman's term...which lounge is best for pax travelling on SQ26 F?
                The closest one to your gate.

Comment

The new Senator Lounge that one gets whilst travelling SQ F was interesting to say the least. It's definitely not got enough variety by way of food. There is a bar which seemed ok but seeing as one's getting top shelf champagne on the flight, I wouldn't bother. As serene places for one to eat or rest, I would definitely say it's quite good and the modern design is love or hate.

Comment

It has been some time since I have transit through Frankfurt airport, if I had paid attention to the bookings from my TA, I would probably asked her to transit me through Munich.... anyways, sitting in the Senator Lounge at T1, A gates and found that there is now a sports corner, which is deserted, but alas, on TV is a repeat game of EPL instead of the current Arsenal and Blackburn.
                    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Working...
                    X