Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminal 3 - Where do aircraft for gate A6-A8 dock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminal 3 - Where do aircraft for gate A6-A8 dock?

The A-concourse Gate Lounges range from A1-A8, but physically there is only until A1-A5, so where do passengers for gates A6-A8 proceed to after clearing security?

Thanks a bunch!
    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
    The A-concourse Gate Lounges range from A1-A8, but physically there is only until A1-A5, so where do passengers for gates A6-A8 proceed to after clearing security?

Thanks a bunch!
    Those are bus gates, aren't they? I do believe some "budget" airlines like Malindo use them - not sure if that's consistent. BH used it on her last trip to IPH I think.

Comment

Malindo do not use the "bus gates" but the normal aerobridge gates.

Comment

Some of the A380 gates most likely can be used to accommodate 2 narrow body aircraft, but I don't think it is currently done as there is no markings for the second bays.

Comment

I've seen sq at a6-a8. So it might be not for budget airlines. As from the report from our fellow posters, the user was bussed to a stand near terminal 1. For other cases i don't know.

Comment

A6 to A8 are gates for remote bays, so technically the aircraft could be parked at any remote bays.

Comment

How often does gates A6 - A8 being used by Singapore Airlines?

And do they have sufficient airstairs should an A380 flight is using gates A6 - A8?

I am sure customers won't be happy to be forced to walk/bus on the Tarmac in the rain.

Comment

Working...
              X