Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMI - it's over. Thanks for the memories Pune/Donington/Keeley/Joanna!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post deleted
    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
      Yo, we've still got until May 31st... And (not that it holds any value to me) we may see some really good redemptions on BA via Diamond Club.
      Mate....

BD to BA = DC miles to Adios (I mean Avios)

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        Mate....

post deleted
        Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Mate....

Dude! I meant the other way around. If you've got a pile of BA miles, once transferring is allowed, moving them to DC MIGHT give you better redemptions on BA (read: Cash+Miles via the old BD Chart).

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
          My BD Gold expiry date is 28 April 2012 - when can I expect to get the replacement card? Will I get it before hand?
          As none of us are in charge of this, perhaps you might consider posing the question to BD...

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
          Does that mean I will be given a BA gold card now or a BD gold card?

Did you not get the e-mail/read above/read all the yammering on TOF?
          HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
            Dude! I meant the other way around. If you've got a pile of BA miles, once transferring is allowed, moving them to DC MIGHT give you better redemptions on BA (read: Cash+Miles via the old BD Chart).
            Transfers from 3/Jul by which the 31/May dateline to burn *A rewards is Adios...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobster View Post
              I would not have thought that this is too risky as it is a route that BA fy as well. Even if BA have stopped the BMI flights by then I think they would still honour any booking even if they on miles (the bad publicity of outraged middle England writing in to the Daily Mail about ruined holidays would cost more)
              Thanks Lobster

Comment

• http://www.britishairways.com/travel...q/public/en_gb

All you need to know...well almost....on fwd award bookings

Any flight bookings made on Star Alliance partners before 31 May will be honoured, this includes flights which are booked to travel after 31 May. If you are booked to travel with a Star Alliance partner after 31 May, please note that any Star Alliance benefits you would usually enjoy such as lounge access will not be available.

Comment

• As its indeed ALL OVER, where are you fellow refugees headed?

Will go back to KF for now since you can now get multiple F/C savers seats until I can find something better for my needs. I won't use the word replace for DC as I doubt we'll ever see another FFP that will come close let alone compare to DC.

Comment

As its indeed ALL OVER, where are you fellow refugees headed?

Will go back to KF for now since you can now get multiple F/C savers seats until I can find something better for my needs. I won't use the word replace for DC as I doubt we'll ever see another FFP that will come close let alone compare to DC.
                    Sadly i think im going to stick with Qantas FF / oneworld at the moment. I'm considering TG ROP for * Alliance because of the upgrade voucher, but I may just concentrate on Qantas in the short term. I am going to do the SK status match for *A status initially.
                    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                      I am going to do the SK status match for *A status initially.
                      You got a HK address i can borrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                        I got some friends in HK, do you need one?

Comment

As its indeed ALL OVER, where are you fellow refugees headed?

This just about sums me up. I was going to go to LH/LX as I could get HON if I wanted it but the recent changes and general feeling you get from LH towards their FFP recently, plus their slopey seats in long haul J has put me off. I also don't like the way they have behaved with the selling of BD with them not being able to cut loose quick enough. To be honest I don't need another *A Gold as I get that from being Solitaire anyway.

KF's recent change to allow 'Savers' in J (and I suppose F on the 77W...) has made that more attrective to me. I have put all my recent paid SQ flights into KF already. BA have also impressed me the way they have handled the DC refugees so BA/OW will probably see more of me.

As you say though, nothing is ever going to come close to DC.

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                          Sadly i think im going to stick with Qantas FF / oneworld at the moment. I'm considering TG ROP for * Alliance because of the upgrade voucher, but I may just concentrate on Qantas in the short term. I am going to do the SK status match for *A status initially.
                          Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          Is there an SK status match for HK residents ?.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

Is there an SK status match for HK residents ?.
                            http://www.flysas.com/en/cn/Promotio...atch/?vst=true

sure is. I believe they have opened some new route to china so that's the reason.

Comment

• Is SK any good? Earn/Burn? One way redemptions? Stopovers? Etc...
                              HUGE AL

Comment

• post deleted
                                Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X