Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQTalk iPhone / iPad Thread

post deleted
    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:28 AM.

iP4 is awesome. Buy it!
    HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
      iP4 is awesome. Buy it!
      Is what they say about the left-hand-screwing -up-the-antenna thing true with the iP4? Have the 3G and was thinking of changing to the iP4 in the next few months but still a bit sceptical.
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
        Is what they say about the left-hand-screwing -up-the-antenna thing true with the iP4? Have the 3G and was thinking of changing to the iP4 in the next few months but still a bit sceptical.
        NO! The reported signal problems for the 3GS were much higher than the iP4. They're giving out free cases here in the USA and allowing 30 trials...don't know about the international releases.
        HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
          NO! The reported signal problems for the 3GS were much higher than the iP4. They're giving out free cases here in the USA and allowing 30 trials...don't know about the international releases.
          Cheers! Looking forward to it... The iPhone is... addictive!
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

The iPad is addictive,...... My is jailbroken and is a wifi only model, but I am connected to my iPhone by tethering it via bluetooth with an App named iTether.

Cool....
            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Apparently the issues were with AT&T !

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                Apparently the issues were with AT&T !
                I though it was the antenna that had the problems and nothing to do with the network...?

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                  The iPad is addictive,...... My is jailbroken and is a wifi only model, but I am connected to my iPhone by tethering it via bluetooth with an App named iTether.

Cool....
                  Never really understood the point of an iPad... Kinda like a bigger iPhone but with no call / SMS functionality?

Comment

Never really understood the point of an iPad... Kinda like a bigger iPhone but with no call / SMS functionality?
                    Except for the lack of multi-tasking ability, I think it is an excellent product.
                    The size makes a difference: iPhone size is not comfortable enough to browse web, read e-magazines/newspapers (in iPad format), etc.
                    It is like a solid state hard drive tablet PC for browsing, but no need to wait for start up/shut down before browsing every now and then. It doesn't get hot too!

Comment

Makes one wonder why they didn't bother to do something about the muti-tasking ability after all this time.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                        Except for the lack of multi-tasking ability, I think it is an excellent product.
                        The size makes a difference: iPhone size is not comfortable enough to browse web, read e-magazines/newspapers (in iPad format), etc.
                        It is like a solid state hard drive tablet PC for browsing, but no need to wait for start up/shut down before browsing every now and then. It doesn't get hot too!
                        I am able to multitask

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                          I am able to multitask
                          For example?

Comment

For example?
                            Downloading an App from App store while typing this and at same time downloadig a video in Downloads HD...... Will that be multitasking?

Comment

Not exactly true. You can use Skype and WhatsApp (which ROCKS BTW).

True multitasking should be coming very soon (slated for the Fall) when iOS 4 is released for the iPad. Until then, jailbreaking is the only way.

The Cortex A9 iPad (rumored to be released early next year) is going to be awesome. Most likely built in camera, FaceTime, and USB 3.0 port.
                              HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                              X