Question on TPP Qualification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on TPP Qualification

I tried searching the history, but I'm not sure if it will answer my questions.

I had close to 200 cumulative PPS sectors at the point of rule change to PPSV. These got converted to ~200,000 cumulative PPSV. If I understand the rules correctly, I had another 5 years from 1 Sep 07 to accumulate the remaining 50,000+ PPSV.

Questions: What happens if I fail to qualify as QPP in one of the ensuing years? Will the Cumulative PPSV be reset to 0? I'm hoping that all I have to do is to be QPP at the point of attaining the 250k PPSV.

Originally posted by 259850 View Post
    I tried searching the history, but I'm not sure if it will answer my questions.

I had close to 200 cumulative PPS sectors at the point of rule change to PPSV. These got converted to ~200,000 cumulative PPSV. If I understand the rules correctly, I had another 5 years from 1 Sep 07 to accumulate the remaining 50,000+ PPSV.

Questions: What happens if I fail to qualify as QPP in one of the ensuing years? Will the Cumulative PPSV be reset to 0? I'm hoping that all I have to do is to be QPP at the point of attaining the 250k PPSV.
    Firstly, you only have 4 years from 1 Sep 07 to get the 50K PPSV.

The moment you lose QPP, your cumulative PPSV is reset to 0.

Comment

I am sorry.. I am not understanding the years given to qualify.

The 5 years rule came together with the PPS changes right? So, the 5 years rule will start on 1 Sept 07 or my calendar year? (which is set for 31 March yearly)

Now, another question if you could help me with:
      If I have 100,000 PPSV now, my calendar year is 31 March... How long do I have left to accumulate the remaining 150,000 for Solitaire?

Comment

Working...
      X