pictures of T3 SKL??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures of T3 SKL??

what can we expact from the first louge in the new terminal 3 for sia?
    Must be something awesome, any ideas?? Cant wait to go to terminal 3 next year! Stoping by there on my way to bkk just to see it.

Some teaser preview of T3's SKL and First Class Check-In

N.B: For those of you who are concerned about windows, New SKL will certainly have it...!!!!
    Last edited by blast-off; 18 December 2007, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Not seeing any wow factor.... I am getting the feeling they wont be competing with VSCH LHR or QF First Lounges SYD/MEL....

Comment

Not too impressive. I expected something better than that for SKL at T3.

Comment

Originally posted by simong View Post
          Not seeing any wow factor.... I am getting the feeling they wont be competing with VSCH LHR or QF First Lounges SYD/MEL....
          It's what I expected. SQ doesn't do cool. SQ does safe & boring. Reminds me of the TG BKK lounge.

Comment

The Business Class lounge actually looks nicer than the First Class lounge. At least it has bigger window.

But I won't judge until I try it on Jan 14th.

Comment

We really shouldn't make assumptions about it now. let's wait and see. The little tag saying "Artist's impression" might explain it. Like when a new car comes out, artists try and construct pictures of what it will look like; 90% of the time, the car looks quite different. But still, interesting to get an idea of the feel of the new SKL.
              Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

IMO, SQ has never been competitive with their lounges anyway but personally I will wait until it actually open for operations later then judge it.... Also, If you want "cool" then go for VS with its clubhouses....

besides....SQ did not promise any WOW in the T3 lounges.....
                Last edited by blast-off; 18 December 2007, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
                  SQ did not promise any WOW in the T3 lounges.....
                  They did let slip something about God-like treatment, and you know how spot-on that was...

Comment

I'd also wait for the first live pics before rendering judgment. Artists' impressions have a way of being off the mark.

Still, I do find this reasoning
                    IMO, SQ has never been competitive with their lounges anyway ...
                    besides....SQ did not promise any WOW in the T3 lounges.....
                    somewhat strange. Just because SQ hasn't been competitive with its lounges doesn't mean customers shouldn't expect something better with the opening of a new lounge.

The fact is, customers have had a 'WOW' reaction when some of SQ's major competitors opened their new lounges; the ground experience can no longer be excluded from the definition of a world-class airline. I'd be astounded if SQ has been planning for a muted response to lounges in its flagship terminal.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Wow ....GOD-Like treatment can be seen from artist's impressions??? I think that GOD-Like treatment may be referred to the dining options available there et al...
                      Last edited by Sqstalker; 19 December 2007, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Folks who know SQ well enough should not be surprised with the lounge designs and color schemes. It's one thing to expect a better lounge and another thing to expect a total revamp of their sombre colors.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                          Reminds me of the TG BKK lounge.
                          That's exactly what I thought of when I saw the Business Class lounge.

Let's hope reality far surpasses the "artist's impression"...

Comment

Folks who know SQ well enough should not be surprised with the lounge designs and color schemes. It's one thing to expect a better lounge and another thing to expect a total revamp of their sombre colors.
                            There are other ways to generate excitement besides a "revamp of their sombre colors".
                            In any case, if you reread the other replies, none of them even mentioned colors. You introduce the word "sombre colors." Furthermore, I think the others were commenting on more than just the colors.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                              I'd also wait for the first live pics before rendering judgment. Artists' impressions have a way of being off the mark...
                              Good point.

Originally posted by jjpb3
                              ...Just because SQ hasn't been competitive with its lounges doesn't mean customers shouldn't expect something better with the opening of a new lounge...
                              Spot on. Why shouldn't passengers expect the ground experience to equal that of SQ's inflight experience?

Thank you to he who passed the "artist's impressions" along to blast-off for posting.

Comment

Working...
                              X