Redeeming during “summer”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redeeming during “summer”

Was wondering if someone could recommend a better option than redeeming what is a fortune in miles to get a C class seat during late June to New York – returning end July / early August. This is clearly the height of the US/European summer and as such most SQ flights are full except for the new planes at twice the mileage….

Any suggestions?

The new planes will always be twice the mileage - there are no saver awards for C class on the 77W or A380.

You could try redeeming a ticket in Y class?
    matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Or try redeeming on other *A carriers?
      A tad more expensive than savers awards but heaps cheaper than non-saver I'd imagine.
      Last edited by KeithMEL; 9 April 2008, 06:08 PM.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Yes, thanks - of course these avenues have been exhausted... was after a clever routing someone might have... no probs, thanks for the responses!

Comment

Try searching with the NH availability tool. You'd have to sign up for (free) membership of NH mileage club.

There's also seatcounter.com
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Excellent - thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
            X