350 Ver 787

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZRHKKSR View Post
    Some nice videos of the respective aircraft there, but the conclusions he reaches, and the points he uses to justify them, are quite debatable. Aviation industry professionals in both business and technical domains would easily poke holes in his arguments. At least he states in the video that they are his own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
      Some nice videos of the respective aircraft there, but the conclusions he reaches, and the points he uses to justify them, are quite debatable. Aviation industry professionals in both business and technical domains would easily poke holes in his arguments. At least he states in the video that they are his own opinion.
      Indeed!
      I gave up after he talked about list price. No airline buys planes at list prices.

Comment

Revisiting this thread I can now share my personal experience as a passenger.
        Having had the 787 experience for some years now and recently on board CX and CI A359, I prefer the Dreamliner.

On both A359 occasions I found the cabin pressure management the worst I have ever experienced. Eardrum and sinus pressure was bad on takeoff , during the first 30 minutes and during descend. I have never felt this on the 787. I did not have a cold or runny nose.

Seated near the wing root I find the cabin noise during flight louder than the 787.

The general cabin interior layout seems to be a catch up effort by Airbus.

Other minor findings.

If you are 6ft tall man in the side toilets, My forehead was hard up against the curved wall, and had to hard bend backwards in order to avoid making a mess.

The windows are smaller and have the old sliding shutters.
        Last edited by ZRHKKSR; 20 October 2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
          I cringe at this very thought! These birds were good a decade ago but now...
          Hahaha

I rmb back then I was perfectly fine flying long haul on those birds

But last year I was cursing and swearing as SRL stared at me at the gate ahead of a 2 hour flight

Comment

Working...
          X