Increasing number of female IFM's ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ319 View Post
    The names are not mentioned in a negative way, so why not? It's just a way of recognising outstanding IFSs.
    +1

I had Nancy Tan back in June 2015 from ICN to SFO on SQ16. I think she was the one who had a pretty good chat with me and a few others onboard.

Comment

What is IFS? Inflight x? Supervisor?

Comment

Originally posted by sqtx View Post
        What is IFS? Inflight x? Supervisor?
        IFS - Inflight Supervisor (The Lady in the Purple Kebaya, or the Gentleman in the Purple tie)
        IFA - Inflight Auditor (Usually in a pant suit).

Comment

And yet another one...on SQ173 SGN-SIN this week.

Starting to miss the male IFS's now.

Comment

Got another one on SQ52 to IAH last month and the missus seems to have got one on SQ52 home to MAN a couple of days ago as she said she said 'there was a girl in a very pretty purple looking Kebaya looking after them'.

Comment

All female IFS I had encountered in the past were always the quiet one and not the type to serve and reach out to pax. There was one time I met a nice IFSS, but by the time we started to click, there was a medical emergency that forced us to divert to DXB, after that she was just so hectic running back and forth, not to mention tons of paperwork.

I met IFA a few times, the only female IFA I met a few years ago was very nice, naturally threw out so many jokes while also serving me. She was also featured in one of SQ video on youtube.

Comment

Another Kabaya clad IFS on Saturday nights SQ321. With a rather memorable name of 'Spring'.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  Another Kabaya clad IFS on Saturday nights SQ321. With a rather memorable name of 'Spring'.
                  Only the name memorable? How was the flight?
                  Last edited by yflyer; 4 December 2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Just to add another amusing point about the increasing number of them, while I was at immigration at PVG yesterday the crew for SQ833 were next to us on their way through, and for the first time ever I saw TWO female IFM's on the same flight.

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
                    Only the name memorable? How was the flight?
                    Flight was good, but SQ321 is mainly for sleeping and that's mainly what I did.

Comment

Another one on yesterdays SQ861 from HKG. Great fun as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        Another one on yesterdays SQ861 from HKG. Great fun as well.
                        And a couple of weeks ago on SQ863 from HKG. Also very cheerful and great with the pax.

Comment

SQ972 SIN-BKK over the weekend had both an IFS and IFA on-board. IFA was going around asking people for opinions on the new 78J.

Comment

Originally posted by PPSFlyer View Post
                            SQ972 SIN-BKK over the weekend had both an IFS and IFA on-board. IFA was going around asking people for opinions on the new 78J.
                            Interesting, did she introduce herself as the IFA?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
                              Interesting, did she introduce herself as the IFA?
                              Yup.

IFS - Purple kebaya.
                              IFA - Pants and suit, went around introducing herself to the pax and asked us for our opinions on the new 787.

She also helped out with serving drinks and food during the meal service.

Comment

Does the IFS go to J class cabins or only stays in F?

Comment

Working...
                                X