Demise of the management diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demise of the management diary

Received the annual desktop calendar together with a letter saying they have ceased production of management diary as more passengers move online. How ironic the 70th anniversary diary would also be its last print.

I personally find the diary to be extremely useful and practical and should I have known my current diary would be the last,I would have not used it and kept it as a memorabilia!

Will miss it ��

Comment

It makes a lot of sense given that more and more people use their phones to keep track of appointments and to stay organized. I used mine mainly to take notes.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
        It makes a lot of sense given that more and more people use their phones to keep track of appointments and to stay organized. I used mine mainly to take notes.
        Well I also use my phone as my diary, but then prior to that I just memorised all my appointments, so I've never been a paper diary user. What I have read though is that sales of paper diaries have actually been rising. I also know a high school that decided to go all electronic and the adolescent students complained about not getting a paper diary, so they reinstated it. I can't understand it myself, but I accept that writing appointments into a book is for many people a process they can't fully replicate using electronic devices.

Comment

Finally! All the trees spared thank you!

Comment

Won't miss it. Anyway, I was giving it away year after year....

Comment

i have always told the vendors to stop giving diairies, give me a mini ipad instead, which will last me a couple of years....
              This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Working...
              X