Solitaire PPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitaire PPS

Just managed to qualify for S PPS under the old scheme. Any ideas how long it will take them to process the conversion. I called SQ and the rep couldn't tell me. He said they need to confirm if i indeed qualify (even thou my online profile already show the 250k being met) and may take some time to do that. it sounds like a text book answer thou.

It shouldn't take long. If you have a flight coming up and you want to access the F lounge, just let them know.

Comment

Congrats! Very close to the 1 June deadline... Falling under the old regime is really great: 6 years of Reserve Value and only 25,000 SGD to maintain Solitaire every year!

Comment

I managed to qualify for TPPS very recently as well. Processing to the new status is very quick, though it took a while longer to get the new cards.

Comment

Originally posted by swissfondue View Post
          I managed to qualify for TPPS very recently as well. Processing to the new status is very quick, though it took a while longer to get the new cards.
          What has your experience been so far? Any noticeable service changes/ improvements?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
            What has your experience been so far? Any noticeable service changes/ improvements?
            Experience has been very good so far. I managed to use the F check-in out of Changi, which is a breeze. Having access to F part of SKL is also nice in that it is a lot less crowded. Onboard flights, crew also seems to be a little more attentive.

Comment

The date has come and as of today, 1 June 2018, you will need to earn S$50,000 in PPS Value within your PPS Club membership year to qualify for Solitaire PPS.

Anybody else managed to qualify under the old scheme before today’s cut off date?

Comment

I am one of the "unfortunate" ones to qualify for TPPS under the new scheme (having spent more than 50k in the preceding year before 1 Jun).

Interestingly, I wasn't given a choice if I want to requalify as QPPS and keep the other 25K in reserve for another year of QPPS. Or is it because there is a soft-landing policy for TPPS to QPPS such that I will get 2 years anyway. Any thoughts?

Comment

The Krisflyer Terms and Conditions are silent on soft-landing. I would expect SQ to continue the former approach whereby Solitaire will receive PPS regardless of PPS value collected.

Comment

Originally posted by rtflyer View Post
                    I am one of the "unfortunate" ones to qualify for TPPS under the new scheme (having spent more than 50k in the preceding year before 1 Jun).

Interestingly, I wasn't given a choice if I want to requalify as QPPS and keep the other 25K in reserve for another year of QPPS. Or is it because there is a soft-landing policy for TPPS to QPPS such that I will get 2 years anyway. Any thoughts?
                    Just qualified for TPPS myself and got the welcome email this morning. My profile already reflects the new status but does anyone know from experience how long the welcome package (new card, luggage tags, etc.) will take?

Comment

For Solitaire PPS, do you queue in First Class line or Business Class line for priority boarding? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dave.tan View Post
                        For Solitaire PPS, do you queue in First Class line or Business Class line for priority boarding? Thanks
                        Hi Dave, you can queue with first class!

Comment

Originally posted by 11A View Post
                          Hi Dave, you can queue with first class!
                          Just keep in mind that most SQ flights no longer have first class and therefore the business class line will be your appropriate option.

Comment

Working...
                          X