BTC SIN-LHR comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTC SIN-LHR comparisons

Hi guys, this is my first time flying SQ business, do help me out!

I'm wondering if I should go for

(a) roasted lamb chops (NZ)

or

(b) seared lamb loin (origin not stated)

has anyone ever tried both before? if the chop cut is a cheap cut i might as well go for the loin right? although idk if that's from NZ too... i like NZ's better because their lamb is grass-finished, or so i've heard.

i've looked through and the chilean sea bass seems pretty appetizing too, so that's always an option i guess?

also has anyone had the dimsum for breakfast in raffles class? i saw a picture of it and it looked kind of bad... i was wondering if i should switch to grouper porridge/ nasi biryani

(:

Originally posted by mimolette View Post
    also has anyone had the dimsum for breakfast in raffles class? i saw a picture of it and it looked kind of bad...

(:
    Was having the Dim Sum for brekkie on my last SIN-LHR...
    Must say it was quite good
    (but not much filling for my big tummy... )

Here are the pictures...

Comment

The dimsum should be allowed as an addition as it's nowhere near close enough to a full meal for me. And it seems, for Dent@SUB also. The lamb (any) is always good in my experience. But for those watching their weight, the seabass is always popular. I've had it far too many times as a breakfast to count on the red-eyes where it's a supper option too.

Comment

I agree with Kyo, Chilean sea bass always good option, esp when trying not to overindulge. Have had various versions many times. The reason it is a good option is that Chilean sea bass is not easy to overcook. You can cook it and cook it and unless you really really really overdue it, you will be able to get a delicious moist fish like it was cooked by an expert chef. That's ideal for airline galley service.

Comment

Working...
        X