X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Team Surprising Promo

Flying Blue number: 20656xxxx
    Dear Mr Hensem ,
    Fly AIR FRANCE or KLM & enjoy an exclusive upgrade to Flying Blue Silver!

We noticed you have not accumulated any Flying Blue Award Miles with us lately. As a member of our Flying Blue programme, we value your business and loyalty. Therefore especially for you we are offering you an upgrade to Flying Blue Silver when you travel with AIR FRANCE or KLM between now and 31 October 2012.

Kinda interesting

Originally posted by Handiman View Post
    Flying Blue number: 20656xxxx
    Dear Mr Hensem ,
    Fly AIR FRANCE or KLM & enjoy an exclusive upgrade to Flying Blue Silver!

We noticed you have not accumulated any Flying Blue Award Miles with us lately. As a member of our Flying Blue programme, we value your business and loyalty. Therefore especially for you we are offering you an upgrade to Flying Blue Silver when you travel with AIR FRANCE or KLM between now and 31 October 2012.

Kinda interesting

But I found Flying Blue membership is a joke. I took KL flight to DPS recently, and the fare type I paid (M-class) only can accumulate 25% of mileage but I can get 100% mileage on DL.

I thought normally it will be easier to earn more mileage on the FF of the carrier instead of partner
    visit my blog

Comment

Since its worth to spend, I am planning up to fly KLM to KL with their 773 in the JCL, price are reasonable and service was not bad at all. The latest trip by KLM was a nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
        But I found Flying Blue membership is a joke. I took KL flight to DPS recently, and the fare type I paid (M-class) only can accumulate 25% of mileage but I can get 100% mileage on DL.

I thought normally it will be easier to earn more mileage on the FF of the carrier instead of partner
        They're both pretty worthless.
        HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
        X