The SQ 787-10s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loldude333 View Post
    What do you mean by seat configuration? If you're asking if the business class seatmap looks different from the A350/77W/A380, yes the seats themselves are different as the seat graphic shows.

If you're asking if all the 787-10s will have the same seating arrangement and numbers, then yes they all do.

Hope that answers the question!
    The first two rows on that seatmap don't show a stagger, which is odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ957 View Post
      I have feedback to SQ about this, so far no update yet.
      The seat map is wrong, Row 2 side table is outside, not inside.

This can be verified via many travel bloggers videos, as well as their own official launch videos.

Comment

• The screenshot seatmap is different from the seatmap in singaporeair website.
        The seats should be staggered making row 14 centre seats to be together instead of apart. (hope u understand what i mean)

Comment

• Originally posted by LennonG View Post
          The screenshot seatmap is different from the seatmap in singaporeair website.
          The seats should be staggered making row 14 centre seats to be together instead of apart. (hope u understand what i mean)
          Understand, thanks for clarifying! Apologies that my post didn't turn out to be helpful!

Comment

• Originally posted by loldude333 View Post
            Understand, thanks for clarifying! Apologies that my post didn't turn out to be helpful!
            Thanks anyway.. Maybr is the way I compose my question. You and other forumers are really being very very helpful.

Comment

• Airlineroute updates

Singapore Airlines on Thursday (04OCT18) extended 787-10 Dreamliner service to Fukuoka, permanently operating 1 daily flight from 27DEC18 (previously scheduled from 27DEC18 to 04JAN19)
              Singapore Airlines 787-10 Dreamliner to serve Taipei Taoyuan from 01JAN19, operating on 1 of 2 daily flights
              They are referring to SQ876/877.
              Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Taipei and Fukuoka will get Singapore Airlines’ new regional Business Class

https://mainlymiles.com/2018/10/05/t...usiness-class/

Two more Boeing 787-10s will soon be arriving in the Singapore Airlines fleet, bringing its tally of regional ‘Dreamliner’ jets up to 8 aircraft by year-end. Some news in the latest schedule update reveals two more permanent routes for these aircraft – Taipei and Fukuoka will get daily 787-10 connections, sporting the latest regional Business Class seats, from late December / early January.

A Boeing 787-10 will replace an Airbus A330 on the morning flight from Singapore to Taipei, returning in the early afternoon, as a new year treat for regulars on this route from 1st January 2019.

The later Taipei flight continues to be operated by an A330 for now, so for those wishing to fly the latest regional Business Class product it’s the earlier flights to pick in both directions on this city pair from the start of next year. Here are the schedule details:

Comment

Are there different seat configuration for business class on 787-10?

This is the seatmap I got when trying to select my seat.

Thank you
                  Originally posted by SQ957 View Post
                  Originally posted by ninervictor View Post
                  I have feedback to SQ about this, so far no update yet.
                  The seat map is wrong, Row 2 side table is outside, not inside.

This can be verified via many travel bloggers videos, as well as their own official launch videos.
                  I had the same issue as the OP with my seat reservations on the 787-10 at about the same time.

I checked again today, and the 787-10 seat map on both the iOS app and SQ website has been fixed. I see the correct seat map now.

Comment

• Originally posted by yflyer View Post
                    I had the same issue as the OP with my seat reservations on the 787-10 at about the same time.

I checked again today, and the 787-10 seat map on both the iOS app and SQ website has been fixed. I see the correct seat map now.

when is your flight? You managed to get row 11 seats?

Comment

• 9V-SCG Painted

Photo Credit: Dylan Phelps on Flickr
                      Last edited by 9V-JKL; 15 October 2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

when is your flight? You managed to get row 11 seats?
                        My flight is SIN-PER in December. 3 x J Saver redemptions: 2 x middle bulkhead 11D/11F, and 1 x 12A window. The only seats blocked were 11A/K bassinet seats. All others selectable.
                        Last edited by yflyer; 15 October 2018, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• 787 taken off BKK?

Comment

• Originally posted by CheapoFlyer View Post
                            787 taken off BKK?
                            Yes, I noticed that too. Very disappointing given that I’m scheduled on SQ982 in early November and booked it specifically to fly on the 787.

Any ideas why they’re reverting back to A330?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
                              Yes, I noticed that too. Very disappointing given that I’m scheduled on SQ982 in early November and booked it specifically to fly on the 787.

I'm guessing it has to do with delays to the delivery of SCG and SCH. SCG (ln 565) was recently painted and could possibly be delivered soon but SCH (ln 528) has not moved in 8 months and is still in the Boeing livery.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post

Albeit temporarily? I'm on SQ982 in Dec and its still the 787. Hope they don't change too.

Comment

Working...
                                X