PPS Amex promo desk back at SKL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS Amex promo desk back at SKL

I couldn't resist stopping and having a moan and ended up having a good little chat with them. The upshot of which is I am going to go and see them in town next time I am here to see about looking at ways of getting one.

I refuse to get my hopes up until I go and see them, but ya never know....

(crosses fingers)

I thought getting one isn't the problem but rather the hefty sum you have to deposit/invest with Amex which is.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      I thought getting one isn't the problem but rather the hefty sum you have to deposit/invest with Amex which is.
      Which was one and the same thing. I forget off hand what the criteria was (I'll check when I get back) but it was rather silly. I discussed this with them, and they said things have changed a little since then.

I just want one so I don't return to my seat at a DO to see MovieMan has left one at my seat to wind me up.
      Last edited by MAN Flyer; 18 November 2006, 12:08 AM.

Comment

LOLOLOLOL...
        it was 500K USD IIRC....
        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

They had a stall at the Singapore motor show last week. The lady there was desperate to get me to sign up even after I had said that I was not Sin based. I was tempted but did not run the risk of getting a bill for $500K.

Comment

Working...
          X