Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the KF UK callcenter generally perceived to be competent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the KF UK callcenter generally perceived to be competent?

Leading question, but today I for the third time got an email telling me to fax the topup form for miles, which two seperate people have acknowledged to receive, and each and every time I talk to them somone comes up with another idea of me not having a confirmed upgrade and reconfirms and redoes all the work only to tell me to resend the bloody fax...

-A

Whenever I have to contact SQ whether it is KF or ticketing I call singapore as I have totally given up on the UK operation. Even if you can get through to them and find them totally hopeless.

Comment

I have no problems getting though, but they seem utterly uncoordinated and stuff that was given the thumbs up on my last call is now a mess. I tried to see if my PPS coordinator was of any use, she said she would call me back in a short while as she was busy. That was 4 hours ago and its now out of office hours and weekend.

-A

Comment

Sorry to hear of your troubles with the UK KrisFlyer Membership 'Services' team, ph-ndr. Like Lobster, I try to call Singapore for any membership needs, because IME, competence is a hit-or-miss proposition with the UK team.

At least you have a PPS coordinator whom you actually talked with! We in the UK get an impersonal 'Singapore Airlines Marketing' when we patch through to a person, and not much acknowledgement of our value to the airline (I don't count a perfunctory birthday card, complete with the stamp of said coordinator's name [no trace of human handwriting] to be adequate customer contact).
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          (I don't count a perfunctory birthday card, complete with the stamp of said coordinator's name [no trace of human handwriting] to be adequate customer contact).
          Some of us didn't even get that much

Comment

Working...
          X