Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile Phones - What Are You Currently Using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
    I am dying to try out the 3G video call on the Samsung? Any takers?
    Sure...once I figure out how to tack on the HSDPA 850/1900MHz bandwidths onto my N73.

Oh also whenever Cingular decides to bring 3G to LA.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      I am currently in the process of changing from a Motorola Razr (one of the worst phones I've ever had ) to a Nokia 6280.
      They now sell Nokia 6288 here.
      I like the 6233 better. Same user interface, but smaller, sleeker and with bigger buttons.

Comment

Two SE k800i here, the one I use for talking has 3G disabled and thus has decent battery time.

-A

Comment

Nokia 7710

Comment

HP iPAQ hw6965... a big bulky but it's got all the features you could possibly need!

Comment

I use a Nokia 6680 and a Sony Ericsson W850i. Still prefer the Nokia for its interface & usability. The Sony Ericsson wins on Stereo sound quality though.

Comment

I recently switched to a Nokia E61 from my TMo MDA, which is something I've been thinking to do since mid-August. While I'm still getting used to it and there are some functionalities I like better on the MDA (or haven't yet figured out the equivalent on the E61), I'm loving the E61 so far (and MUCH better than the MDA!)!
                Last edited by cawhite; 13 December 2006, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Using a O2 XDA II PocketPC phone (2 of them, one as backup, the first which I have worn out) and another still going strong (even though I pounded it down on the desk just the other day! )

Have 2 of the O2 IIs's, but never use them...

Also have my old T39m (maybe another 1 or 2 of them lying around somewhere)

Also using a S-E K790i - due to the camera phone 3.2 megapixels...invaluable for photo blog reporting!

Comment

Work have just given me a Motorola i870 and it is the worst phone I have every used. It is about the size most phones were 10 years ago it is completely non user friendly and the battery life is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                      I recently switched to a Nokia E61 from my TMo MDA, which is something I've been thinking to do since mid-August. While I'm still getting used to it and there are some functionalities I like better on the MDA (or haven't yet figured out the equivalent on the E61), I'm loving the E61 so far (and MUCH better than the MDA!)!
                      You should help me with my Nokia E61. I have it, but don't know how to use it, especially my provider Rogers and Fido did not want to deal with the non-supported product in their service.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                        You should help me with my Nokia E61. I have it, but don't know how to use it, especially my provider Rogers and Fido did not want to deal with the non-supported product in their service.
                        No worries

Comment

Just got an LG CU500. Seems like an excellent 3G phone so far.

Comment

Samsung D900....it's been 4 months now! Kinda miss my old K700i. It's so durable that I don't really need to take care of it like my current phone, and it still works!

Comment

I have a Nokia 6102.

Very popular in my school (and its twin, 6101)
                              "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Just purchased a Nokia N80. I like the WLAN.

Comment

Working...
                                X