Disappointed by 77W/A380 Saver Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed by 77W/A380 Saver Awards

I am very disappointed with the failed approach to "enhance" the redemption scheme for KF. Last week, I have sent SQ a letter telling about my frustration with poor earning ratios, missing saver awards on 77W/A380, and accessibility to Suites. SQ tried to make an effort to explain why they did not touch certain things - and they hinted that the Saver Awards on the 77W/A380 might come when new airplanes come into service...

I can only encourage everyone to write to SQ that they should at least give their QPP/TPP access to either saver awards or reduced Standard Awards!

Seems that SQ is seeing the problem - help them understanding that there are many people out there waiting for a solution. Write to them!

Agree. With the 747s going to be out-of-service in the near future, the First Saver Awards will only be available on regional routes, if they don't bring the level of redemption for premium seats on those newer planes (A380 and B77W).

Comment

I think they have plenty of options to limit saver awards on 77W/A380 and still make the whole PPS thing a lot better:

- allow saver stand-by upgrades for QPP/TPP on 77W/A380

- grant double discounts for standard awards if booked online for QPP/TPP

- allow Full Award Tickets to be used in Suites (the pricing is outrageous and no one will enough miles but it would be a gesture)

Comment

Working...
      X