Free Hotel Voucher Discount Code $ 30 for Hotel in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Hotel Voucher Discount Code $ 30 for Hotel in Asia

Free Hotel Voucher to stay! Who doesn't want it! But it is real and I have tried it. It's very useful and saves my money when travelling. What you need is only smart phone and credit card.

The answer is Hotel Quickly. It is an application you can download on your smart phone via Google Play or Apple Store. If you ever heard or used Agoda/Booking app, this one is similar, but there is a reason why they named it Quickly because it can only be used to book a room for today or tomorrow with maximum 5 nights. The area is also limited, only for Asia and Australia.

On Hotels tab, there are many countries you can choose where to stay, but it is limited to Asia and Australia only. Still, it's very useful for me.

The Cheapest Hotel Price! BEST Price Guarantee

Attached Image

And i will share how to get free $ 30 AUD or worth $ 25 USD // 85 MYR

1. Download HotelQuickly app for iOS or Android.
    2. On Credits tab, you can see the sum of your credits and additional discount.
    3. To Get $ 30 AUD credit, Click ADD / REDEEM and Insert : BADIT6 to get $ 30 AUD // 25 USD //85 MYR Credit

And then you can choose Hotel you want to stay with big discount price smile.gif

Terms and Conditions:
    - Voucher is only valid for the first voucher redemption in HotelQuickly (have never exchanged another voucher codes)
    - Voucher can not be combined with other promotions / other vouchers
    - Voucher is only valid for one account and one device
    - Voucher can not be returned / refunded
    - Vouchers are including taxes
Working...
X