Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger are starting a FFP !!!!

Called 'Stripes'.....

You really have got to laugh. Here they are cancelling flights left, right and centre, and instead of concentrating on sorting that out, they launch a FFP.

Tiger Airways has launched Stripes a new frequent flyer programme.

Stripes members get access before others to special promotions across the Tiger network, including international flights by Tiger Airways Singapore and domestic flights by Tiger Airways Australia.

Rosalynn Tay, Managing Director of Tiger Airways Singapore, said, “Our promotions are so popular that many customers have suggested special ‘members-only previews’. Stripes is our latest innovation that gives customers what they want. It empowers them with choice, without complex membership rules and rewards redemption schemes. For just Sin$29.95 a year, a member gets to enjoy far greater savings. It’s good and simple – pay once, and get first dip to our famous low fares for 12 months.”

The low cost airline also recently launched boardmefirst which gives customers priority boarding for Sin$6.
    http://www.asiatraveltips.com/news10...rAirways.shtml

Will Stripes members get:

1. Advanced notice of cancellations
    2. Preferential treatment in the event of such cancellations?

‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

FN(Non)FP perhaps??
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

This is not a frequent-flyer program, it's actually an Aldi discount card rebranded...

Comment

Rosalynn Tay, Managing Director of Tiger Airways Singapore, said, “Our promotions are so popular that many customers have suggested special ‘members-only previews’. Stripes is our latest innovation that gives customers what they want. It empowers them with choice, without complex membership rules and rewards redemption schemes. For just Sin$29.95 a year, a member gets to enjoy far greater savings. It’s good and simple – pay once, and get first dip to our famous low fares for 12 months.”
          IMO all this canned "enhancements"-speak is a whole lot less offensive coming from a budget carrier than it is coming from some PR fool at SQ talking down to premium customers.

Comment

Doesn't seem like a FFP to me, more a glorified marketing list...? And one that you have to pay to be on...
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
            X