M&C Loyalty Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M&C Loyalty Card

Just got Diamond Status on Millennium & Copthorne Loyalty Card. 3 Categories i.e. Classic, Gold and Diamond.

To get Gold, 4 stays for past 12 months. Benefits:

Fast track registration at selected hotels.
    Early check-in from 10am and late check-out till 4pm, subject to availability.
    Complimentary welcome drink.
    Broadband benefits available at participating hotels.
    Complimentary local daily paper.
    Two complimentary room upgrades at any of our participating hotels.
    20% off our weekend breaks for your birthday.

To Get Diamond, 12 stays for past 12 months. Benefits:

Fast track registration at selected hotels.
    Early check-in from 10am and late check-out till 4pm, subject to availability.
    Complimentary welcome drink.
    Broadband benefits available at participating hotels.
    Complimentary local daily paper.
    Four complimentary room upgrades at any of our participating hotels.
    20% off total food and beverage bill (excluding room service) at participating hotels.
    20% off our weekend breaks for your birthday.

Note:

Pluses: 2 years membership and requalification over two years rather than the normal one year.

Birthday dinning voucher at 50% off in participating hotels.

Negatives: Upgrades through upgrade vouchers. Depending on properties' discretion as far as upgrades are concerned if vouchers are not applied.

No big differences between Gold and Diamond.

No tier point bonus benefits.

Probably if you are high tiered Hilton, Starwood or Hyatt, you will find this program not as exciting.

Let's see if this is any good then...

Comment

I've got gold membership just by signing up the Krisflyer AMEX Ascend card. Also received a voucher for one free stay.

1. Can I apply the upgrades to the free stay? (I'm guessing not)
      2. Will the free stay count towards my requalifications for Gold?

At just 4 stays per 2 years or 2 stays per year seems quite a steal.

Only problem is requal is counted using stays instead of nights. .

Comment

The program have issues on keep track of my stays, I have to write in for them to take any action. Even then, reaction is slow in the updating of my account on qualifying stays.

On the plus side, they also cant seem to be bother on updating the usage of upgrade voucher. Perhaps I can keep reusing until they finally register on the system.

Late checkouts are very rare, perhaps due to my Gold status only. Welcome drinks? Never seen it happen before!

Comment

It's official, just came back from Grand Millennium Hotel KL, one week aldy and no movements in my M&C loyalty account. They can't be bothered to answer any emails too, I have to send them another one 5mins ago.

I'm moving to HH or Marriott Rewards.

Comment

Just to add on:

1. Very restrictive in terms of crediting stays. HH credits almost all kinds of stays.
            2. Vouchers (complimentary stays, free upgrades) provided when sign up for the KF AMEX Ascend card. Found out that all those vouchers are not valid for use in Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by sgflight View Post
              It's official, just came back from Grand Millennium Hotel KL, one week aldy and no movements in my M&C loyalty account. They can't be bothered to answer any emails too, I have to send them another one 5mins ago.

I'm moving to HH or Marriott Rewards.
              starwoods is also pretty good

Comment

I like HH and Starwood too

Comment

not to mention starwoods and hh have a larger number of hotels worldwide to choose from

Comment

Working...
                  X