LH Amenity kits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH Amenity kits...

Seeing as our recent trip to YVR was one of the rare occasions that mrs nickbot and I actually *get* amenity kits through legitimate reasons (i.e. by travelling Business class, rather than having them generously supplied by our guardian angel ), I thought I'd better post some pics!

Here we have the Lufthansa Business Class kit - after poor first impressions of the bag that it came in, I can now see the practicality - plenty of room to stuff other bits and bobs in the sack,...I might actually use this again.

The kit consists of:
    • LH branded eyemask
    • Socks
    • Toothbrush/paste
    • Soft lip balm, "Tendenza Van Gils"
    • Moisturising cream, "Tendenza Van Gils"
    • Earplugs
    • Headphone covers
    • Refreshment towel
    • Mysterious sachet of Weleda Venadoron ?!??!?

Next are a couple of "special" LH amenity kits...only issued to certain VIPs

Black for male, grey for female - big and heavy kits (about the size of an A4 sheet of paper, but obviously much thicker )

Male kit:

Female kit:

...no prizes for guessing what kind of "special" pax gets issued such kits!

ey nickbot the standard sweet pics

was gonna say when i fly in J on LH recently longhaul, on the way there i was given the kit as per Pic 1. HOWEVER lol on the way back it was this nice velcro satchel like bag - both not bad at all especially compared to SQ's meagre offerings

i mean it has happened where im so lazy to do laundry during the terms the only clean pair of socks are the unused amenity kits haha

cheers

Comment

Let me guess....You asked FAs to get sample from First Class...ha.ha.ha.

Comment

Originally posted by TON_UK View Post
        Let me guess....You asked FAs to get sample from First Class...ha.ha.ha.
        Nope, only 2 class service

Comment

Thanks for sharing, nickbot. So, no disposable underwear like certain SQ special ones?

Did you have to re-use yours for a few days or was it a quick visit to 'Priape' near our first night dinner? Bet Mrs nickbot would have been impressed with the adventurous Priape versions. Just pulling your leg....

Comment

Actually SoHo has better selection. Let's do LONDON DO just for introducing the world of those conservative undies to Mr and Mrs Nickbot!

BTW, jhm the good now is available in Vancouver. Not many selection. But definitely one thing less to carry all the way from London.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
              Thanks for sharing, nickbot. So, no disposable underwear like certain SQ special ones?
              None of that disposable rubbish! They supplied the real deal in 100% cotton!

Originally posted by SQFan
              Did you have to re-use yours for a few days or was it a quick visit to 'Priape' near our first night dinner? Bet Mrs nickbot would have been impressed with the adventurous Priape versions. Just pulling your leg....
              Actually, I'm rather particular about where I shop for such items Have to admit, however, I *did* pop into certain aforementioned store for a little look...

Originally posted by CGK
              Actually SoHo has better selection. Let's do LONDON DO just for introducing the world of those conservative undies to Mr and Mrs Nickbot!
              ...and they happened to stock "Aussiebum" undies which are one of my favourites! (CGK, a quick google search will point you in the right direction )

Needless to say, a London DO sounds superb

Comment

LH F Amenity Kits

LH454 FRA - SFO November 2007

New bag from Bogner and brown slipper and socks.

Comment

Received the same one as post #8 for my LH778 SIN-FRA end of December.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                    Received the same one as post #8 for my LH778 SIN-FRA end of December.
                    I like the size of the kit -- it's about the same size as CX Agnes B kits in J, which is perfect for stuffing inside carryon bags.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Nickbot,

I got one of the Star Alliance amenity kits when I arrived in SIN from MNL without my luggage. I also got $100S cash, I think. It might have been more than $100. I can't remember now.

Comment

LH MUC-ICN-PUS C amenity kit

[February 2008]

Kit consists of: Toothbrush & toothpaste, moisturizing cream, soft lip balm, refreshment towel, eyes shade, socks, earlplugs.

Comment

I got a different F kit from the one in post #8 for my BOM-FRA flight last month. It was the bag with the double zipper, if anyone's seen it. I think contents were the same as post #8, except with 3 tubes of the Clarins Men - a face wash, hydrating gel and fatigue fighter - all of which are in my TSA baggie right now.

Comment

This one...

Comment

Yup, thats it.

Comment

Working...
                              X