No announcement yet.

T3 one year on. Thoughts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took me 40 mins to go through immigration yesterday when 3 flights arrived at the same time. I have never had to wait that long ever in any of the other 2 terminals!

T3 iMO is nice to look at but not very user friendly.

Comment

What time did you come in? Around 10pm T2's immigration was chockers as well!!!

Luckily the Singaporeans/Residents/APEC line was only 3 pax long (and they opened two counters!)

Comment

Out of 50+ flights through that terminal since it has opened, I can count on one hand a longer than usual delay either with immigration or baggage at T3.
        blog

Comment

T3's ok, not spectacular, the two pet peeves I have with it are the long queues for EVERYTHING (the passport check before immigration, immigration, the GST refund counter with only one aunty on it, the passport check before security, security, the passport check AFTER security) and the huge distance you have to cover just to get to the travellators, even then it seems to take ages to get to the gates further away. No better than T2 IMO

Comment

It must be my departure / arrival times in to T3 or shear luck, because I've never experienced long queues at Passport Control / Immigration.

I think my lengthiest wait was around 5 mins, simply because I got stuck behind a family of 5 being processed.

Hopefully my luck continues in August & September

Comment

Working...
            X