Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature

How come my signature does't appear, no matter how many times I put the link there..
    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

It is there - we can see it.

Singapore Airlines-A great way to fly...
    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/983...serbar1ln9.png

Comment

Originally posted by StarG
      It is there - we can see it.
      We see it, but only as a link, not an image.

Comment

i dont think you can place an image as a signature.

Comment

It's possible but we chose to not allow this in order to avoid endless pages due to the pics in signatures
          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Perhaps it'll be better if we had like rules for the images...I love signatures that come in the image form!

Comment

Originally posted by quik!
              Perhaps it'll be better if we had like rules for the images...I love signatures that come in the image form!
              In addition, I think it would also be a wise decision to note in the thread titles which ones have pictures (in case they're on a dial-up connection or they have a limited amount of MBs to transfer).

Just a thought.

Comment

Please ... 1 issue x 1 thread. Otherwise it's more complicated to manage with them

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post

You're right.
                  We're working on SQT guidelines but we need some time. Three of us are working seriously about this matter.

Comment

Also I would like to add, for those who want a lite version, we could then add a image-less version of the forum - like a Lite version Or is there one alerady?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
                      From what I understand, that's what the avatar is there for.
                      I am all for expressions and animations, but IMHO we need to look at it from the practical side as well. For slower connections, too many pictures on one page might be painful.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                        I am all for expressions and animations, but IMHO we need to look at it from the practical side as well. For slower connections, too many pictures on one page might be painful.
                        I agree with this. For me, broadband access isn't always an option while on the road, in which case slow-loading pages act as a deterrent against visiting the website.
                        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                          From what I understand, that's what the avatar is there for.
                          Agreed.

It's the same reason why I used thumbnailed images for my trip report.
                          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

How about allowing images in signatures, but place rules to it (as mentioned by some people here)?
                            "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

may i kindly ask you which kind of signature pic you need to upload so that it's not enough the avatar?
                              BTW, your avatar is copyrighted by SQ, you know, don't you?
                              Last edited by LukeGT; 15 January 2007, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X