No announcement yet.

SIN T3: Terminal 3 user experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going towards arrival hall (From Gate A area)

Comment

SQ LPP: .

The second and third pictures of Post #16, which highlight the SIN arrival experience and the SQ cabin crew (two elements that make flying to Singapore so nice), are iconic in my book.

(Two weeks to my touchdown in T3. )
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

A must to see.

Last bag in belt for SQ331. A very welcome greetings for me with my usual missing bag. This time it was missing at CDG. The lost and found gal remembered me. And she handled everything properly, and I got my bag exactly what she and I agreed to handle my situation.

Comment

So many SQ boys in your photos, SQ LPP!

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          [CENTER]
          Why is there a lone SQ girl walking to the right ? Don't they all go through the same crew line ?

Comment

An unusual empty arrival meeting area after customs.

Comment

A must to see.

[CENTER]
              Chinese, English, Malay and (I assume ?) Tamil I can understand but in addition to those widely spoken languages of the people of Singapore, just German ? I can imagine there might be some upset French or Japanese speakers (for example)!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                Chinese, English, Malay and (I assume ?) Tamil I can understand but in addition to those widely spoken languages of the people of Singapore, just German ? I can imagine there might be some upset French or Japanese speakers (for example)!
                Isn't that Thai, not Tamil? (Tamil script is more rounded, I think.)

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                  SQ LPP: .

The second and third pictures of Post #16, which highlight the SIN arrival experience and the SQ cabin crew (two elements that make flying to Singapore so nice), are iconic in my book.

(Two weeks to my touchdown in T3. )
                  Two weeks? Hmm I thought it's about 3 weeks! Just don't remember there is the Chinese New Year holiday in two weeks...

So many SQ boys in your photos, SQ LPP!

Why is there a lone SQ girl walking to the right ? Don't they all go through the same crew line ?
                  It's coincidental. I got off from my Paris flight at Gate A14, and had to find my way for LEFT LUGGAGE which is a very very long walk. Pass Transfer A first, then passing the SKL escalator, the Post Bar, and another circled area with wood floor, and just before the Transfer B, near the "STAFF" entrance, you will find LEFT LUGGAGE counter. The coldest and windiest place in the whole T3 departure hall.

Comment

Isn't that Thai, not Tamil? (Tamil script is more rounded, I think.)
                    I've no idea! Perhaps someone can confirm ? However, I'd be even more surprised if it's the case that they have "welcome" in three of the four official lanuages of Singapore but not the fourth one, Tamil!

Comment

In searching for a post office landside, which is none at T3, I had to take the Skytrain to T2. On the way back, after getting off at T3 station, walk a bit, and before rows of check-in area, there is the sample of the arts exhibits through out the airport. Well perhaps too abstract for me..

Comment

I think there are more area on the walls with those welcome relief. Hope someone can clarify this soon.

Comment

Two weeks? Hmm I thought it's about 3 weeks! Just don't remember there is the Chinese New Year holiday in two weeks...
                          I lose my counting ability when I anticipate too much. Yes, three weeks.

Comment

I've no idea! Perhaps someone can confirm ?
                            Thai script: http://www.omniglot.com/writing/thai.htm
                            Tamil script: http://www.omniglot.com/writing/tamil.htm

I think it's Thai.

Comment

Ah, I think you're right - thanks!

Calling Tamil, French, Japanese, Aussie, American ... where are you ?

Comment

Back to the Departure Hall Airside

The view after going through the special fast track immigration for First Class Check-In Lounge users

To the right, you will see this.

Looking for GST Refund? When I was taking this picture, it was pretty empty. But recently when I was in a hurry trying to catch SQ12 around 9am, the line was all the way to where I stood taking the picture.

View from mezzanine

Comment

Working...
                                X