Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
      Once you have uploaded your photos into a web hosting site like photobucket go to the photo there you want in your SQT post. Open the photo in photobucket. The address in ie address line will end with either .gif or .jpg (depending on what format you have saved the photo as. Copy and paste the address from ie into your SQT post. In your post put [img] before the address and [/img] after the address and bingo when you submit the post it will have your photo embedded in it.
      OK, I think I can try it out But can you actually preview the photo before you submit the post?

Thanks

Comment

Yes at the bottom of the post you have two options submit post and preview post. Click on preview post and it will show exactly how it will look whn you do submit it

Comment

Kai-Sheng, you can probably ask one of your two kids to explain this to you. Their generation is quite Internet-savvy.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
            Kai-Sheng, you can probably ask one of your two kids to explain this to you. Their generation is quite Internet-savvy.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              HE HE HE

Comment

How is the progress in pictures attachment learning?
                Are you going to post your trip report soon, Kai-Sheng?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                  How is the progress in pictures attachment learning?
                  Are you going to post your trip report soon, Kai-Sheng?
                  Kai-Sheng, what's keeping you? Where's you trip report? I wanna read ...

Comment

I'm pretty sure our esteemed OP started this thread with the single-minded intent to acquire the ever useful skill of supplementing an imminent trip report with pictures. Like the curious chorus that I'm sure has been boiling over with pent up anticipation, yours truly thus waits with baited breath and crossed toes to celebrate the OP's new achievement that'd no doubt catapult his post count into stratospheric levels....
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Easier way out?

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                      In your post put [img] before the address and [/img] after the address and bingo when you submit the post it will have your photo embedded in it.
                      Do I need to put a space after the [img] and before [/img]?Can I just do it the easier way like what you(or another sqt) said as in the photobucket there are three lines and those stuff(in another thread if im not wrong)?

thanks

Comment

Only a test

Well im giving it a try......Please forgive me later on. This is a test
                        [img]2542723-Onboard_Singapore_Airlines-.jpg [/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Kai-Sheng View Post
                          Oh no!I dont see a picture! Whats happening?

Comment

Do I need to put a space after the [img] and before [/img]?
                            NO.

Can I just do it the easier way like what you(or another sqt) said as in the photobucket there are three lines and those stuff(in another thread if im not wrong)?

thanks
                            If u're using photobucket, it is able to auto-generate the BB code so that you've only to past the line in the thread without doing anything else.

Regards.
                            There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                            If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Hello,
                              the line contained between the 2 tags is not a valid URL.

Moreover you left a space between the line and the code [/img]
                              There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                              If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Oh no!I dont see a picture! Whats happening?
                                You cannot use this particular forum to test pictures, Kai-Sheng. You have to try it out in the other forums. (Don't worry, I'm happy to delete errant posts. )
                                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                                X