T3 Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3 Security

This is what T3 security about ! (Photo Taken NOV_05, T3 at UA gate departing for Hong Kong / SFO).

[/url]

Cscs1956, are you saying that the boarding gate security did not x-ray the hand luggages and/or the guard was too caught up using her phone?

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
      Cscs1956, are you saying that the boarding gate security did not x-ray the hand luggages and/or the guard was too caught up using her phone?
      The guard do not even has her eyes on passenger.
      This is 3rd time I saw this. First time is the guard behind the xray machine in one of the gate for flight departure to Bangkok - sometime begin of this year. Unfortunally I am unable to take a picture in that situation!

Comment

So what? that guard is not watching people come through the x-ray and not watching the x-ray machine. basically that person seems to be responsible for keeping the queue in order and that's about it
        My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

So. Did you report?

And would you mind resizing your picture.

Comment

Stop being petty. How do you know its not work related? Why should she be watching all the passengers?

Comment

You can't expect the guard to pay attention to all passengers. What if she got an important message on the phone?

Then again, this may be another aspect that makes you think T3 is a "white elephant" as you previously claimed more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                So what? that guard is not watching people come through the x-ray and not watching the x-ray machine. basically that person seems to be responsible for keeping the queue in order and that's about it
                Sure, then we should have this person fired and save some running cost.

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
                  So. Did you report?

And would you mind resizing your picture.
                  Not sure how to resize it. Let me try.

Comment

Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
                    You can't expect the guard to pay attention to all passengers. What if she got an important message on the phone?

Then again, this may be another aspect that makes you think T3 is a "white elephant" as you previously claimed more than once.
                    That completely different. As I said, is totally 3 different encounter I had. And you should know is from different terminals from previous post. (if you read).

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                      Stop being petty. How do you know its not work related? Why should she be watching all the passengers?
                      Thats up to his/her boss to determine right?

Comment

Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
                        Sure, then we should have this person fired and save some running cost.
                        Not sure how to resize it. Let me try.
                        That completely different. As I said, is totally 3 different encounter I had. And you should know is from different terminals from previous post. (if you read).
                        Thats up to his/her boss to determine right?
                        [mod hat on]

Kindly stop post padding - if you want to quote people - use the multiple quote function to combine them, like what i've done. Not post four in a row. This is not considered proper forum etiquette.

[mod hat off]

Comment

Don't blame the OP. Changi has too many security officers for one small island

Comment

I'm guessing that female security officer is reading a text message sent from security control office telling her to watch this chap who just took a photo of her.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                              Don't blame the OP. Changi has too many security officers for one small island
                              One of the most memorable quotes (IMO) on here!

Comment

Working...
                              X