This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggested enhancements

Couldn't find a thread for this, so am starting a new one.

The list of smilies seems somewhat limited. I miss the 'thumbs up' and the 'stick tongue out' ones, for example (not to mention that old stalwart, 'roll eyes' ). Any way these can be added?
    Last edited by MovieMan; 1 November 2006, 10:05 AM.

Yeah - there is a way to add smilies - but I don't have any "raw" smilies. More than happy to is someone has them

Comment

Originally posted by shortfinals View Post
      Yeah - there is a way to add smilies - but I don't have any "raw" smilies. More than happy to is someone has them
      Mhmm... would like to help, but what exactly do you mean by "raw" smilies?

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
        Mhmm... would like to help, but what exactly do you mean by "raw" smilies?

erm..... the smilie files to upload..... I dunno where to get them

Comment

Not a bug or a problem, but the SQTalk banner at the top seems kind of small. Can we make it a bit larger (taller)? (I realize that is a subjective comment!)

Comment

Not a bug or a problem, but the SQTalk banner at the top seems kind of small. Can we make it a bit larger (taller)? (I realize that is a subjective comment!)

ooh, that one's a Paffy specialty! Paffffffffffffffy!

Comment

dears....
              please one topic per request

about header.... i'm not a graphic man... I suppose we should wait for StarG help
              There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
              If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                dears....
                please one topic per request
                That's why I think we need a subforum called "Suggested Enhancements," or something like that. Perhaps under Testing Area. It's not really part of Settings, is it?

Comment

The idea for 'settings' was for people to suggest enhancements to the forum, I think?
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                    The idea for 'settings' was for people to suggest enhancements to the forum, I think?
                    i love this guy.... he always understand my thought
                    BTW; there's no problem in adding a new forum in this category

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                      Ah, I see! Thanks for that explanation. Would it make sense to have a name for the subforum that more clearly tells people "here is where you're supposed to suggest enhancements," so that slower people like myself can find our way here? Maybe "Settings" isn't as clear as it could be. Or, add something like, "You can make any suggestions for how to make SQTalk better here," to the description.

Comment

now is it better? ^_^

Comment

now is it better? ^_^
                          Thanks, Luke!

Comment

i love this guy.... he always understand my thought
                            *blushes*
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Thanks, Luke!
                              you're welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X