Finnair back to Changi from next May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
    I think the old FinnAir Logo is nicer. This is too plain!
    The least they could do was to keep the blue tail

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
      The least they could do was to keep the blue tail
      yup agree... love the blue...
      visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
        yup agree... love the blue...
        The one with the blue tail came in today. It's in D42 as I'm typing this.

Comment

Originally posted by boing View Post
          The one with the blue tail came in today. It's in D42 as I'm typing this.
          That's the old livery (OH-LQC). I was waiting at Changi Beach for its delayed arrival. Few minutes prior to landing, the runway was changed ... therefore didn't even caught a glimpse of it

Comment

No idea about livery or registrations but I did read that AY have got a couple of ex-AF 343's on lease that are supposed to be poor in J and these may be earmarked for the SIN run.

It would surprise me to put such on aircraft on a new route to Changi but if it's true I'll give them the wide berth and stick to the 330's to and from BKK.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              No idea about livery or registrations but I did read that AY have got a couple of ex-AF 343's on lease that are supposed to be poor in J and these may be earmarked for the SIN run.

It would surprise me to put such on aircraft on a new route to Changi but if it's true I'll give them the wide berth and stick to the 330's to and from BKK.
              This issue has been raised a couple of times but it is not true. The A340's will be rotated throughout the network so SIN should see it no more than 2 times a week maximum.

Comment

Originally posted by ek&sq View Post
                This issue has been raised a couple of times but it is not true. The A340's will be rotated throughout the network so SIN should see it no more than 2 times a week maximum.
                So one has only the 2/7 chance of being TG'ed.

I didn't read MAN Flyer's post as implying that the leased a/c would be "exclusively" earmarked for SIN. Twice a week - and not knowing which two days - is bad enough.

Comment

So far OH-LQA/C/G has came to Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
                    So far OH-LQA/C/G has came to Singapore.
                    Are any of those the ex-AF birds ?.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                      Are any of those the ex-AF birds ?.
                      The reg of these ex-AF birds are OH-LQF/G

Comment

That is one nice looking design... I do like simple and effective airplane liveries.

Comment

And today was OH-LQB in old colours.

Comment

5th day of its new service to Singapore was operated by Oneworld scheme.

Comment

Shame AY don't/can't send their A330's to SIN as having done BKK-HEL on their new J again at the weekend I have to say I do enjoy flying with them. The crews are great and HEL is a great place to transit to/from non Schengen to long haul as the lounge and the gates used for these flights are all together.

I had a single A seat this time instead of the previous L seat and they are great for one person travelling alone with all the personal space you get, although the gap for your feet where the seat goes flat could be bigger.

Comment

The A330s don't have the range to do HEL-SIN !

Comment

Working...
                                X