No announcement yet.

Airline options for SIN-KUL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flew FY SIN-SZB last week - was very pleasant, flight pushed back right on time and arrived early in SZB. No queues for taking off (surprisingly).

Overall a comparable experience to intra-Europe flights on LH and definitely better than SK.

Comment

post deleted
      Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:11 AM.

Comment

I think taking AK on this route is nice to get to sample their famous Nasi Lemak Very yum...

Comment

may not have nasi lemak on SIN-KUL now as ak seems to change its meals and have diff snacks for flights less than 1.5 hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
            may not have nasi lemak on SIN-KUL now as ak seems to change its meals and have diff snacks for flights less than 1.5 hrs.
            It is still available, just that you will need to pre-order it online. Enjoy the thrill of gulping down a piping hot meal in 10mins!!
            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
              Thinking of doing the SIN-KUL trip in a couple of weeks for the weekend ...
              Who will I choose ... SQ ... MI ... wow so many choices!!
              Don't bother spending so much on SQ or MI...unless you love very empty flights (SQ118 )

Comment

at least with SQ very own metal u still get a twin aisle wide body jet.

Comment

And for such a short hop you're concerned with this... because?

Comment

thats for those who may want to know the difference in aircraft between SQ, MH n MI

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                      Thinking of doing the SIN-KUL trip in a couple of weeks for the weekend ...
                      Who will I choose ... SQ ... MI ... wow so many choices!!
                      Avoid Air Asia as it lands at KL's LC terminal which is a tad inconvenient if you want to take train to town... you first have to go to main terminal which can take up to an hour to get to!

Best is Jetstar really... main terminals in SIN and KUL.

Comment

Working...
                      X