Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what stall 43 at Newton Hawker Centre makes/sells ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
    SIN Hawkers' Tour DO so we can all discover those wonderful, hidden cheap and cheerful spots perhaps?
    Excellent idea!
    HUGE AL

Comment

Personally I tend to dine more at hawker centres than at dine-in restaurants for visits to Singapore as dine-in places in general are more expensive in Singapore than what I'd usually get in HK.

But hearing from ppl who know Singapore well, they have always voted against patronage at Newton. Not that quality is bad, but the atmosphere (i.e. touts as mentioned) is discouraging. Basically speaking, they said that there are better dining experiences at many other Hawker places throughout the state.

I personally go to Maxwell as a 1st option if time permits me.
      My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

I have to agree that while Newton is extremely touristy, there food is better than some shopping centre's food courts. However, places like Maxwell or the Geylang Serai market are much better in terms of less tourists, plus quality and prices.
        Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

Working...
        X