• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQ at LHR (and I presume elsewhere) now have pocket size guide/map titled :

Your Guide to
    Singapore Changi Airport
    TERMINALS 2 & 3

If you unfold it it's got a map showing all 3 terminals and Skytrains between them, similar to the one in this months SilverKris magazine. It also has a list of which flights will depart from T2 & T3 respectively on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      Indeed, although it will be KF Gold lounge only as the SKL won't be in use then.
      Yeah, I was there at the T3 SKL last Saturday, not quite done yet. Still have lots of renovation going on.
      We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Originally posted by nykelaz View Post
        Yeah, I was there at the T3 SKL last Saturday, not quite done yet. Still have lots of renovation going on.
        Will SQ finish it by January 9th? It is unlike SQ to fall behind schedule...usually everything needs to go through the "tried and tested" process.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
          Will SQ finish it by January 9th? It is unlike SQ to fall behind schedule...usually everything needs to go through the "tried and tested" process.
          It will be ready, they reckon.

There isn't usually much to 'try and test' in an SQ lounge !!.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            It will be ready, they reckon.

There isn't usually much to 'try and test' in an SQ lounge !!.
            I second that!
            We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Working...
            X