No announcement yet.

Singapore photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a shot from the Esplanade (ok ! I'm a tourist ) .

Comment

Wow what a nice pic you took mechinois!

Comment

that's awesome! I'd post my attempts of the skyline at night but they'd probably cause more eye damage then amazement

Comment

Nice shot, mechinois!
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
            Nice shot, mechinois!
            Originally posted by StarG View Post
            Wow what a nice pic you took mechinois!
            Originally posted by Greatfox View Post
            that's awesome! I'd post my attempts of the skyline at night but they'd probably cause more eye damage then amazement
            Thanx Guys

I was looking at SuperJonJon's office views, then I remembered having a night skyline pix with the same tall building in it as well.

Taken around the lunar new year when I was visiting Singapore during the Hong Pao festival @ the Esplanade last year.

Mec

Comment

that would be the United Overseas Bank building, which not by coincidence is tied with the OUB building and Republic Plaza as Singapore's tallest building, due to laws restricting the height of skyscrapers so as not to interfere with such things as radio and phone signals, and planes! is there anyone here that can get me to the sky lobby? I'd love to snap some photos from there!!
              Last edited by Greatfox; 8 August 2007, 10:09 PM.

Comment

I have some pics that I took from the helipad of Swissotel The Plaza, would need to dig them out to post.

Comment

Pictures from my fondly remembered stays in Singapore (1)

Last edited by jjpb3; 9 August 2007, 06:42 PM.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Pictures from my fondly remembered stays in Singapore (2)

One last image: not sure if this qualifies as a Singapore shot, but it has two ingredients that make my visits special: food and family. (My niece would like to send a hello to her Uncle CGK.) And yes, it makes me want to travel to SIN again.

Comment

that definetly counts as a Singapore shot jjpb3! any photo that reminds or evokes a memory of singapore is counted!

Comment

Here's one taken from the Equinox/New Asia Bar on top of Swissotel The Stamford.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
                          Here's one taken from the Equinox/New Asia Bar on top of Swissotel The Stamford.
                          I am already missing Singapore. ..am dreading the day I have to head back to the UK - this Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                            Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
                            I am already missing Singapore. ..am dreading the day I have to head back to the UK - this Sunday.
                            Tsk tsk. See what you did, MovieMan? (I'm picking on you because it was you whom SQFAN quoted. )

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                              Tsk tsk. See what you did, MovieMan? (I'm picking on you because it was you whom SQFAN quoted. )
                              LOL!

I was wondering why it was that particular picture that elicited SQFAN's nostalgia. Maybe it was the drop that finally spilled the glass.

Comment

are the photos taken from your office? My office is not too far from there..

Comment

Working...
                                X