[SIN] The Private Room at SKL T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    I believe the complaints about the access policy have (unsurprisingly) been staggering. They have even been piling up in the T2 SKL.

What they choose to do with it is another thing. Let's hope they're not just hearing, but also listening.

Comment

• somehow I think they'll only start listening when they start losing customers altogether

Comment

• If you PYOB (Print Your Own Boarding Pass) as part of the OLCI does the invitation to TPR appear on it?

Comment

• Nothing new, just some more pictures of The Private Room...

The sitting area

The Dining Room

The Menu

Comment

• Thank you for the additional pictures, StarG.
            Someday hopefully I have a chance to visit this Private Room.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              Thank you for the additional pictures, StarG.
              Someday hopefully I have a chance to visit this Private Room.
              Heck, they've probably got a dedicated seat just ready and waiting for you (behind a velvet rope) with a little brass plaque "TPR 4F, Reserved for SQ LPP" screwed to it

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                Heck, they've probably got a dedicated seat just ready and waiting for you (behind a velvet rope) with a little brass plaque "TPR 4F, Reserved for SQ LPP" screwed to it
                I wish!
                I am not a match to SQ TPR pax profile.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                  Seat? Such humiliation!
                  Entire wing is more like it.

Just to add... for those visiting TPR, don't forget to try the Strawberry Cheesecake from the menu. It is perhaps the same one as the Ben & Jerry's in a cup from the F lounge, but with the garnishes, it is very good!

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
                    Seat? Such humiliation!
                    Entire wing is more like it.

Just to add... for those visiting TPR, don't forget to try the Strawberry Cheesecake from the menu. It is perhaps the same one as the Ben & Jerry's in a cup from the F lounge, but with the garnishes, it is very good!
                    Definitely TPR caters just for your enjoyment, Sir StarG!
                    Not fond of cheesecake here.

Comment

• Forgot about this one:

The Invitation
                      Last edited by StarG; 2 September 2008, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Any idea what brand of ice cream is served ?

Only 2 years and Fauchon (and the magic fridge in the SQ NRT lounge) seems to have been forgotten!

Comment

• I think it is Ben & Jerry although I can't be sure.
                          Here it is served a la onboard in First Class - scooped and garnished on a plate, not in a cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhm View Post
                            Only 2 years and Fauchon (and the magic fridge in the SQ NRT lounge) seems to have been forgotten!
                            It is not forgotten. We are discussing The Private Room at T3 Changi. Fauchon is synonymous with NRT. Well at least that's the way I feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                              It is not forgotten. We are discussing The Private Room at T3 Changi. Fauchon is synonymous with NRT. Well at least that's the way I feel.
                              Agree. I was reminded of Fauchon just last week when I was given some green tea ice cream. It didn't taste the same

Comment

• what about taking a nap?

I've read most (not all) of the posts on here & flyertalk about TPR and have not seen any mention of sleeping rooms or area, or just slumberettes or reclining chairs. Does the TPR have nothing for passengers who need to take a nap? What are its operating hours?

If I have a layover between 2-7am in between paid F SQ flights, do I head back to the F lounge in T2? Does that one still have the semi-private sleeping rooms?

There is always the transit hotel, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X