Happy Australia Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Australia Day!

First time in a long time that I'm not home enjoying the bbq with friends and family... But there'd be a small celebration going on here at the Belushi's Bar in Amsterdam.

Happy Australia Day one and all. Enjoy the music, fireworks and most importantly - throw those shrimps on to the barbie with great pride.

Cheers.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Cheers to y'all mates! Have a wonderful Ozzie Day.I'm gonna kick back and have a great BBQ with the family and watch the fireworks.

Comment

Well well, Happy Australia Day to all our SQTalk Aussies (native and adopted)!
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Happy Australia Day ! Aussie...Aussie...Oi...Oi...Oi...!

Great country, great national airline.
        J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Happy Australia day! (for Australians) and Happy Wishing others Happy australia day (for non-Australians wishing Australians Happy Australia Day). The rest of you lot get back to work.

Comment

Indeed, Happy Australia day to all....

Here is two shots from my balcony a short time ago..

As you can see a glorious day in Sydney, I didnt get any shots of the F/A-18 show but the Roulettes are about to display so we shall go down and try to get some shots..

Comment

Ok here are the shots, just down the road from my place... Days like this really remind you why you live here. Not the greatest plane shots in the world (sorry to the purists ) but enjoy the harbour etc...

Comment

Happy Australia Day from Melbourne and the Australian Open

Weather is beautiful. Now to check for KeithMEL's dining recommendations

Comment

Happy Australia Day!

Awesome pics simong - really love the shots of the helicopter towing the flag

Comment

Happy Australia Day to our Australian friends on SQTalk!

Comment

duh. I did not see there was a thread ... soooooo ... happy Australia Day!
                      Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Working...
                      X